• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

No need. We beat you guys in 5 games remember? Let me guess the lineup was

Parise - Parise - Parise

Parise - Parise - Parise

Parise - Parise - Parise

Parise - Parise - Parise

Right?

Nope. That series was lost by the Flyers, not won by the Devils. Not claiming we didn't deserve to lose, but in all honesty the only thing everyone I know watching those games was thinking was, "How the fuck are the Flyers losing these games. The Devils don't even look good. The Flyers just look AWFUL."

Yup. We did.

Osorio

Nope. That series was lost by the Flyers, not won by the Devils. Not claiming we didn't deserve to lose, but in all honesty the only thing everyone I know watching those games was thinking was, "How the fuck are the Flyers losing these games. The Devils don't even look good. The Flyers just look AWFUL."

Yeah you guys just couldn't compete with us on the boards. It's almost like we were forechecking the shit out of you. Which happens to be our game plan. But you right, we just siphon the talent out of our opponents by boring them until they are no longer capable of quality hockey, through magic.

Yeah you guys just couldn't compete with us on the boards. It's almost like we were forechecking the shit out of you. Which happens to be our game plan. But you right, we just siphon the talent out of our opponents by boring them until they are no longer capable of quality hockey, through magic.

Was it magic that got you all those loserpoints?

Osorio

Would you ban three-time Stanley Cup winner Ken Daneyko?!

Ken-Daneyko.jpg

Osorio

That night Ken took 7 shots and half a bottle of ambien. His family checked him into a home the next day.

/truelife

Your players never get up to Dano's level cuz they have nothing to celebrate. They lose to the Devils in 5 games and then have to drown it out in the ugliest city in America (3 years running)

I'm going to use the first 3 gifs in my pictures folder to describe what has happened in this thread.

2dmf7yd.gif

In this first gif NHL-GAF is the dog and the cupcakes represent hockey being so close but held away by the evil force of Gary Bettman. You can see the deep mental anguish that it causes us.

2ed5ywz.gif

This gif represents what is happening to our brains and our mental well-being the longer we go without hockey. It also reminds me of Marvie.

2f0ewe1.gif

This final gif represents what happens to the thread when we don't have hockey to watch or discuss.

Fei

Didn't NJ's local ratings go down like a quarter this year? And a Devils fan trying to defend their ratings/attendance to Sabres fan? :lol My neighbor is still on the season ticket waitlist. He's been on there since the last lockout.
I don't care who took the first shot. Sabres-GAF sticks together. ;)

Christ, the lockout hasn't even started yet. Shit's gonna get ugly in here if there's no hockey by November/December.

Quick

Banned
Didn't NJ's local ratings go down like a quarter this year? And a Devils fan trying to defend their ratings/attendance to Sabres fan? :lol My neighbor is still on the season ticket waitlist. He's been on there since the last lockout.
I don't care who took the first shot. Sabres-GAF sticks together. ;)

Christ, the lockout hasn't even started yet. Shit's gonna get ugly in here if there's no hockey by November/December.

iG4Q8UpJmKnqT.gif

I'm ready for a melee.

Top Bottom