• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Quick

Banned
iM3EbuMAIy59A.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yea for sure, don't think anyone will ever top him, but they're still pretty great / well made for NHL-Ages elements.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So hey, if we are getting an NHL season this year, who is gonna set up the fantasy pool? I believe brucewaynegretzky did one last year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So hey, if we are getting an NHL season this year, who is gonna set up the fantasy pool? I believe brucewaynegretzky did one last year.

GM Connected > Fantasy Pool.

I'd be down for a fantasy league anyway, though. Hopefully people stay active...

Cake Boss

Banned
"He's a terrific kid," Murray told NHL.com, minutes after Turris left his office for an offseason chat. "He's been here just about every day working out; he's up to about 198 pounds now. He looks like he's really matured into a man."

Oh thank god, I thought he would sponaneously mature into a women.

So apparently Detroit has made an offer to Colaiacovo:

Sources confirm talks have progressed between D-man Carlo Colaiacovo and the Detroit Red Wings. Word is he’s received a multi-year offer from Detroit with the New York Rangers and the Carolina Hurricanes also expressing some level of interest. He turned down Nashville earlier this summer while the Calgary Flames have indicated they could be interested in if they move Jay Bouwmeester.

Don't know what to think, on the one hand it helps our D-depth, but I don't know too much about him besides:

xglyi.gif

Oh, also I guess he gets injured a lot and what not and is left handed, so it almost seems like a temporary band-aid which I'm fine with but idk. :/

Edit: seems like most Wings posters on HFboards don't want anything to do with him.

Edit 2: I know Eklund but LOL if this is the case with that earlier report of assigning draft picks to financially struggling teams:

According to a source familiar with the NHLPA's proposal, "Part of the PA's proposal allows for Bettman 2 arbitrarily assign the #1 pick in the draft to a financially distressed team."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If they gave Bettman the power to hand out the 1st overall pick to whatever team he wants....jesus christ.....at least Edmonton would stop getting it.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
If they gave Bettman the power to hand out the 1st overall pick to whatever team he wants....jesus christ.....at least Edmonton would stop getting it.

No Canadian team would get it ever again

Phoenix coyotes! 20 years of 1st round picks and they will still give them free hot dogs/ snuggies/foreclosed homes for the price of $5 a ticket

Top Bottom