• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Quick

Banned
You guys won't believe it. I found a couple of credit cards and bought shit in Texas, and subscribed to Match and ChristianSingles.

Socreges

Banned
Or Kyle Wellwood is a below average victim of crippling anorexia.
th_1255476797748.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why would you go to the lengths and danger of stealing CC info, only to subscribe on christiansingles.com? Not very christian like.

Osorio

Some girl broke up with her man today and I'm supposed to clean up and sweep her off her feet. All I wanna do is slap dat ass. I guess it's the same thing.

Just as long as I don't pull off a Sean Avery I'm good.

Socreges

Banned
Why would you go to the lengths and danger of stealing CC info, only to subscribe on christiansingles.com? Not very christian like.
Who says he's Christian? That site is awesome:

We are the best site for online dating because we encourage new members to take their time filling out the application in full and sending us the best possible pictures that truly represent you. Then you can just sit back and let God select your soul mate.
Fucking EASY. Just gotta fill in some paperwork and BOOM. SOUL MATE. All this time I thought choosing the right partner was an exercise in discovery and patience, but apparently I'm not even the one that does it. Gotta delegate that shit to God.

Heretic

Fucking EASY. Just gotta fill in some paperwork and BOOM. SOUL MATE. All this time I thought choosing the right partner was an exercise in discovery and patience, but apparently I'm not even the one that does it. Gotta delegate that shit to God.

Awesome. I'm not even going to dispute that charge with my bank! Here I am lying through my teeth to find "The One" when all I have to do is pay $40!

Revenant

Gys just got bck from a frinds 21st brthda. hd lik 5 bers nd r ckebsed. a grnl sed "excse me" whn she wlked pst me. dfinitly wnt my cawwwk.

lckout pls.

goodnight NHL GAF, may we drink this lockout away!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Some girl broke up with her man today and I'm supposed to clean up and sweep her off her feet. All I wanna do is slap dat ass. I guess it's the same thing.

Just as long as I don't pull off a Sean Avery I'm good.
I'm starting to think you may be a Cake Boss alt

Damn, would have thought God had a better method of execution but who am I to doubt him, I'm just a mere mortal.

Revenant

I'm starting to think you may be a Cake Boss alt

Damn, would have thought God had a better method of execution but who am I to doubt him, I'm just a mere mortal.

god is the only wingman you ever need, dude can turn water into wine and has the best stories.

"oh you can bench 320 lbs? Well I created all you can see before you."

Gys just got bck from a frinds 21st brthda. hd lik 5 bers nd r ckebsed. a grnl sed "excse me" whn she wlked pst me. dfinitly wnt my cawwwk.

lckout pls.

goodnight NHL GAF, may we drink this lockout away!
That American shit has the potency of maybe half an apple juice box?

Osorio

I had a dream I was drafted by Winnipeg and I was a #1 D-man. Straight up stopping everything so everybody would rock berets and beards at games. My nickname was La Revolucion

:(

JOURNALISM CLASS BABY.

1 HOUR CLASS TODAY.

2 HOURS TO GET TO ALGONQUIN COLLEGE, 2 HOURS TO GET BACK.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Silexx

Peter Regin dropped and broke the Norris trophy replica yesterday.

I should have something semi-witty to say here but I've got nothing.

Is that a Long Island based brewery? I've had most of those, I'm jealous of your job.

Brooklyn but we go all over and my route is in the upper east side. It's a good job, the pay isn't great and it can be very stressful when shit goes wrong but the benefits are nice and there is room to move.

It's founders breakfast stout season now so I'm gearing up to gank as many of those as I can, best beer evar.

Osorio

Brooklyn but we go all over and my route is in the upper east side. It's a good job, the pay isn't great and it can be very stressful when shit goes wrong but the benefits are nice and there is room to move.

It's founders breakfast stout season now so I'm gearing up to gank as many of those as I can, best beer evar.

I'm just all about supporting local craft breweries.

I hate when I go to a bar that doesn't have local brews.

calder

Also Landeskog being captain, was that really nesessary?

It's early September, a week before training camp would open even if camp wasn't 90% certain to be pushed back by a lockout. I'm sure it's a perfect time to be worrying about who will be wearing the C whenever the season hopefully starts lol.

It's early September, a week before training camp would open even if camp wasn't 90% certain to be pushed back by a lockout. I'm sure it's a perfect time to be worrying about who will be wearing the C whenever the season hopefully starts lol.

Just seems like a stunt. I get that landeskog is a great player, but it's not like he's earned that. Also a good way to set him up to fail. 1 year in the league and your gonna be the captain of a rebuilding team? Yikes.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Landeskog named Colorado's Captain, youngest ever now I believe?

For real? Surprising they're doing it already, I would've expected them to wait at least a few more years. Guess they really wanna start early with the "face of the franchise" stuff. Good for him, can't wait to see how much better he'll be next season... kinda scared.

By the time he actually dresses as captain Crosby will have him beat though.

dat lockout

:lol

These jokes won't get old for at least another year.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

What the hell happened here? Did he get run over by a lawnmower or sth?

Top Bottom