• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Speaking of defencemen goals.

edlerbreakdown4.jpg

Steve Mason's view on Edler's breakaway goal.

Cake Boss

Banned
Meh the player is at the center of the neutral zone, and the defenders seem to be getting into position after a line change or something.

Edit: Nevermind I just saw the video lololoololol Colombus.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Eh I found roller hockey to be more physically damanding than ice hockey. You stop and go more often and shooting requires more force due to the friction. Ice hockey is much faster in pace.

Floor Hockey is also quite demanding. In the summer we play in the full size rinks. Ton of running. Pretty hard on the joints.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Floor Hockey is also quite demanding. In the summer we play in the full size rinks. Ton of running. Pretty hard on the joints.

This. Floor hockey is awesome. Sooo big in Europe. (who's our resident swede again? He'll vouch for that.)

This. Floor hockey is awesome. Sooo big in Europe. (who's our resident swede again? He'll vouch for that.)
Nah real floor hockey is almost non existing in Sweden, floor ball however is huge and great. Since it is less physical than hockey it is perfect to play for fun, could even work for our olders chaps like Soc, Sef, Wendel and bish :p

EDIT: RE: My Halo Reach comments, I found it OK... but it plays like Babys First FPS. Good for the simplicity and ease of it all, but not much else.

This is gonna be sooo much better, and much more awesome.

... as long as you don't play online with all the daddy's boys who have their milkbearers credit card, suckling from the pink nipple of Gold packs that flow free from the rubbery tit of selfish bratdom.

Smiley90

Nah real floor hockey is almost non existing in Sweden, floor ball however is huge and great. Since it is less physical than hockey it is perfect to play for fun, could even work for our olders chaps like Soc, Sef, Wendel and bish :p

Damn, Floorball is what I meant. I don't even know floor hockey. I meant floorball. We used to play it all the time back when I went to high school in Switzerland... So much fun.

Finally going to have a chance to play the NHL 13 demo tomorrow... And ill be getting XBL when it comes out. Ill finally be playing online for once.

Where are the EASHL signups? I'm going to suck something awful, just giving a heads up

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dennis Bernstien said:
Possible lockout landing: #Blackhawks Toews #Habs Pacioretty #Oilers Gagner to Swiss A Ev Zug per Finnish outlet Italehti
It would be really sweet to see Patches play with an elite center like Toews for a bit.

Smiley90

Finally going to have a chance to play the NHL 13 demo tomorrow... And ill be getting XBL when it comes out. Ill finally be playing online for once.

Where are the EASHL signups? I'm going to suck something awful, just giving a heads up

For the online simmed and/or versus GM Connected leagues: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486538

For the "original", "more hardcore" and generally "less fun" :)P) EASHL Club: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488323

For the more casual (read: totally more fun) EASHL Club: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488811

Dam, Marvie's team looks dope but there's no way i'd keep up. Second team it is. Thanks for the links!

Also, if anyone was looking for NHL 13 deals, Toys R Us has it for $45 (not sure if shipping is on release date, it doesn't look like it. If you order I would call).

Amazon has it for full price (release day shipping) but you get a $15 amazon redeemable voucher when it ships (I'm spending it on the year XBL,which amazon has for ten bucks cheaper).

Sorry for no links but I'm on my phone

Smiley90

Dam, Marvie's team looks dope but there's no way i'd keep up. Second team it is. Thanks for the links!

Also, if anyone was looking for NHL 13 deals, Toys R Us has it for $45 (not sure if shipping is on release date, it doesn't look like it. If you order I would call).

Amazon has it for full price (release day shipping) but you get a $15 amazon redeemable voucher when it ships (I'm spending it on the year XBL,which amazon has for ten bucks cheaper).

That was pretty much my idea too. I don't think I'd be able to keep up both skill and time-investment wise, I'll focus on Guild Wars and the GM Connected league(s). Hopefully I'll be in both once double-signups are open :D

Marvie_3

Banned
It would be really sweet to see Patches play with an elite center like Toews for a bit.
Patches for Stalberg and Frolik. :D

Xbox 360

PS3

Xbox 360

PS3

There's your links.

For the "original", "more hardcore" and generally "less fun" :)P) EASHL Club: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488323

For the more casual (read: totally more fun) EASHL Club: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488811
We'll see who's having more fun when we're crushing you like Rocky IV crushed communism.

Smiley90

So... Uh.... I've been watching... Golf today... Yeah it's pretty bad. 12 days guys.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So... Uh.... I've been watching... Golf today... Yeah it's pretty bad. 12 days guys.
I spent about 2 hours today watching every video of Galchenyuk on youtube, highlight reels, interviews, draft interviews, draft day, etc,.... really need '13 / Halo 4 to come.

Dam, Marvie's team looks dope but there's no way i'd keep up. Second team it is.

'atta boy.

Wait I joined the team without skill.

FUUUUUUUCCKKKKKK

We'll see.

We'll see who's having more fun when we're crushing you like Rocky IV crushed communism.

Enjoy the amateur division.

I'm going back to school tomorrow.

This will be my fourth week. I hate you.

Also, I can't get the NHL 13 thing to work for Toys R' Us, Smiley. Still comes up as 60 dollars for me.

Top Bottom