• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

NHL 2013-14 |OT| It's all Fehr and Games until someone loses a CBA

Leafs are so bad even ESPN knows

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sp...g-of-potential-for-nhl-lockout-168816546.html

None of the top executives involved in the NHL's collective bargaining negotiations will continue to be paid if the league enacts a lockout next week.
Donald Fehr, the executive director of the NHL Players' Association, says he stopped drawing a salary on July 1 and a source told The Canadian Press that commissioner Gary Bettman and deputy commissioner Bill Daly plan to follow suit if a new agreement can't be reached by Sept. 15.

Looks like the PR war is on, not that they need the money or anything.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@LouisJean_TVA: #NHLPA & #NHL to have informal talks tomorrow in NY. Objective is to lay down groundwork for future talks. #CBA"

At least they are some what talking again.

"@azcsports: Shane Doan says a deal between him and the #Coyotes is done. All he's waiting on is Greg Jamison acquiring the team. http://t.co/GFqFUmoo"

Doan the 100 point winger finally decided.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm probably going to want to get wasted after Obama's speech too.

Watching Biden speak is always hilariously entertaining. I loved his speech though, I love the passionate style, even if it;s kinda bad at times lol.

Quick

Banned
ib1KUb2rGsO5cn.gif

Socreges

Banned
I hope Phoenix pays him a ridiculous amount.

Doesn't feel like much of a loss if he doesn't sign with the Canucks. Always sounded like he wanted crazy money.

Acid08

Banned
I hope Phoenix pays him a ridiculous amount.

Doesn't feel like much of a loss if he doesn't sign with the Canucks. Always sounded like he wanted crazy money.

Crazy money but an even crazier term. 4 years, hhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa. Glad DW backed out.

Buffalo apparently offered him a 4-year deal. I'd he's smart in asking for that much, knowing someone out there is dumb enough to give it to him.

I wonder how he'll sleep at night knowing his salary is bankrupting the city he plays in.

Acid08

Banned
Buffalo apparently offered him a 4-year deal. I'd he's smart in asking for that much, knowing someone out there is dumb enough to give it to him.

I wonder how he'll sleep at night knowing his salary is bankrupting the city he plays in.

Jesus will help him through that awful problem.

ESPN has ranked the Leafs as the worst team in all of the major leagues in North America in terms of success, ownership, bang for your buck etc....

ESPN be trolling!

But my tweet was read on the FAN590 haha

RC

Banned
Kinda calebossed right now. But I really miss you motherfuckers. Especially Marvie. That must be the booze talking.

And spectre. Stop changing your goddma. Avatar, I can hardly keep up. I'll live with Magnum. And die with him goddamnit. Higgins can suck a dick.

Kinda calebossed right now. But I really miss you motherfuckers. Especially Marvie. That must be the booze talking.

And spectre. Stop changing your goddma. Avatar, I can hardly keep up. I'll live with Magnum. And die with him goddamnit. Higgins can suck a dick.
What did you say?

Top Bottom