• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Lol they are already called to bring 2 other games and get those back, whatever I was going to give them ME3 and BF3 anyways. Still a great deal.

I dont know why I gave them the right phone number lol.
:lol, if you want to be a dick, you can just tell them to go fuck themselves.

Let's be honest, they should've checked. No reason you have to go back for their mistakes.

Socreges

Banned
Lol they are already called to bring 2 other games and get those back, whatever I was going to give them ME3 and BF3 anyways. Still a great deal.

I dont know why I gave them the right phone number lol.
What exactly did you think was going to happen? Why bother ripping them off?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Screw you Purolator:

2012-09-11 11:29 AM Attempted Delivery - Receiver Unavailable via BURNABY, BC depot

THAT IS A FRIGGIN LIE, I was at home at that time and no doorbell rang. Screw you so hard Purolator.

EDIT: aight, Purolator really does suck, but at least there's a pickup location like 20mins from my house, so I told them to deliver it there and then I'll go pick it up tomorrow after work. Today I will do as much homework as possible -hrng-.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
X message from the NHL 13 threads, I'm running the VS league for the online GM mode in NHL 13 and Marvie's running the SIM league. Pretty sure the SIM league is full but the VS league has space, if anyone is interested the name is "Neogaf Versus League" if you're joining PM me on gaf with your gamer tag and team, just to screen out the lurkers.

I use 20 dollars of my food stamps on food and the rest on wine at Trader Joe's.

Frenchie.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm not gonna give up on it, gonna try to make some sense of it, but right now I'm not happy.

It makes positioning and momentum much more important. If you're cought out of position as a d-man you can't just catch up with Grabner while backskating anymore, but you're truy screwed. I love it, even if it's challenging to get used to.

Osorio

It makes positioning and momentum much more important. If you're cought out of position as a d-man you can't just catch up with Grabner while backskating anymore, but you're truy screwed. I love it, even if it's challenging to get used to.

I'm gonna suck even more than I used to. Can't wait.

actually just scored a sick snipe using the new skating to my advantage. Just gotta get better at it I guess.
Next complaint: Winter Classic Jerseys only in Winter Classic Mode? WTF?!?!

Quick

Banned
I had a nice snipe from Giroux vs. Lundqvist in the Winter Classic mode. That and a fluke goal was pretty much all I could muster for the entire regulation time, until I got a nice goal from Jagr in OT. He even did his signature salute, lol.

I got NHL 13 in the mail and I'm too tired and lazy to put it in. Also I'm still waiting for my $15 voucher from Amazon to get emailed to me and I can't buy XBL until then

and Marvie, check your PM's. lul

Top Bottom