• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

Cloudy said:
Mike, you play DM and if a game gets dropped, it can be reset by me....
Cool, even if I pick up Burnout 3 on the way home from work, I'll still play you tonight DM. What time would work best for you, any time after 6 PST is cool.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Hey Ramirez, I got my Xbox into the DMZ on my router and it's 10000000000x times smoother. I'd like to play you again at 4 pm PST if possible.

I'll spot you one goal to put it back where we were in the first game, it wasn't your fault the connection was lost. You game?

Malakhov

Banned
Since we're talking about routers here's my problem. I have a router (D-Link DI-604) and when I set it up it works flawlessly for a while but then it stops working for no reason at all. I won't get a connection to my pc nor my xbox or the connection will always reset on my router. What could it be? Bad cables in the house maybe?

Edit: Hmm I'm gonna post that in the off-topic, lots of techies there.

bishoptl said:
Hey Ramirez, I got my Xbox into the DMZ on my router and it's 10000000000x times smoother.
I think someone owes someone an apology...

SONICGUANTO.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
I'll spot you one goal to put it back where we were in the first game

In the NFL league, we just start over from scratch. The better player will usually win so let's not mess with the integrity of our stats :)

Malakhov

Banned
That's stupid though, someone did have a goal after all. We all know how important a goal can be in hall of game difficulty.

Ramirez

Bish I see your on,but you weren't responding to any of my messages or challenges...if you see this Im going on now! :p

Cloudy

Banned
I personally don't think it's "stupid" but I made a poll on the site so we can all vote....

Disconnects are NOT common (unless a particular user is having connection problems) and except you think people will start pulling the plug if they are down (From my online experience with GA-ers, I don't), they will not be an issue....

Ramirez

Well I won,but I got 2 extremely shady goals,lol.I opted not to take the freebie goal,btw :p

2-0!The dark horse has arrived! :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God I still cant get over yesterdays loss :( 40 shots and not one goal,ughhh.

Cloudy

Banned
It'd be nice to get the last 2 games in tonight, people :D

I know DM and Mike are playing after football but what about the last game? :p

Maverick said:
Laugh all you want, Mike...But when I'm holding up the cup with Mario, I'll be the one laughing. ;)
You're gonna trade Lemieux to bishop or myself? That's surprising coming from a big Penguins fan!

Malakhov

Banned
I'm so pissed about some of the bugs. My game keeps freezing online right at the start of the game and I got 6 quits because of it :mad:

Cloudy

Banned
Malakhov said:
I'm so pissed about some of the bugs. My game keeps freezing online right at the start of the game and I got 6 quits because of it :mad:

http://www.espnvideogames.com/commu...php?f=30&sid=eb63acdfdcaec7113c2cf15e1b2b62c8

Go there and send a private message with your problem to "ESPNV_web_help". There's no VIPs in NHL so it can't be a corrupted VIP file but he should be able to help you. If you're using your router without setting up a DMZ or forwarding port 3074, that might be it....

Cloudy

Banned
Yep, so they can check their server logs and maybe find anything corrupted in your online account...

PS: D-link routers are kinda shitty with some online games so that may be it too :p

DM: If you can't play now (8:00pm PST) then our game is going to have to be at 10:00pm or later, since the Apprentice season premiere is on until then.

DM, I'm probably not going to be able to play tonight :(

My internet just came back up after being down for 10 minutes, and it's done it three times now tonight. Maybe tomorrow?

marty chinn gets my team and then doesn't bother to show up. what a surprise.

wait... wait for it...

wait for it...

"I HAVE A LIFE AND IM GOING TO LIVE IT! MY LIFE DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND THIS LEAGUE! THERE IS A TIME LIMIT FOR A REASON! GOD!" :D

i'll take the sharks back if he doesn't show up :)

Cloudy

Banned
If Marty doesn't play his game, I'll give the Bruins to Tru or Fight and you can have the Sharks back but Buffalo gets the forfeit win...

My internet SEEMS to be stable today (though that's what I thought on Wednesday), but I'm going to be on set all night, so DM and I will play our game on Saturday.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cloudy said:
If Marty doesn't play his game, I'll give the Bruins to Tru or Fight and you can have the Sharks back but Buffalo gets the forfeit win...

Free win for Andydouche would be disgusting.

I'm going to play my game. I went on the night that he said he would be around but I didn't see him pop online. I had obligations the last two nights so I couldn't play then. I'll be hanging around this weekend off and on to get it taken care of. =P I was on the first two nights waiting.

Rodriguez

That was some fucking horrible lag. Couldn't even go 10 seconds without that shit stuttering. Good game, though. Can't help but wonder if Biron would have stopped that shot.

Next game is against Solrak. We'll see who got the better end of our deal. :D

Ya, I'm wondering what I can do to improve the lag. I put the Xbox in the DMZ which I heard would help, but heh I guess it didn't. I wonder if I should just use wired instead of wireless despite having a strong wireless connection between the router and the bridge. The shot got redirected or deflected in I think, but ya, great game. Tons of fun.

Ok, thought that might be an issue. I had tried other games on Xbox Live and it worked pretty well. I'll just run a long cable from the router to the Xbox for matches then. Thankfully I have a cable long enough to reach.

DMczaf

Sorry Mike, Cox Cable turned my internet off last night because they thought I didnt pay the bill. I got the modem back on around 2pm PST today. Ok lets play now

Top Bottom