• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

shoplifter

GG Malakov...those refs let loose on us in the 3rd. I imagine you were tossing your controller late as much as I was early.

also...

DARK HORSE RIDING HIGH

JACKETS WIN
JACKETS WIN
JACKETS WIN

\/\/ i had the same lag on my end so I wouldn't worry about it too much. after looking at the box score, you did get called for a ton of shit in the last half of the third.

Malakhov

Banned
Man that game was so much bullshite. First of all there was this fucking lag where I couldn't do nothing with the puck since I was always a fraction behind the play and then the computer decided it was fun to get penalities for the last 10 minutes of the 3rd period. One by one all my fking players kept getting called for and I kept having 5 on 3s etc.. etc..

Fking bullshite I tell you.

Malakhov

Banned
3rd 2:55 MTL Richard Zednik 2:00 Spearing Geoff Sanderson
3rd 5:36 MTL Richard Zednik 2:00 Spearing Andrew Cassels
3rd 7:34 MTL Sheldon Souray 2:00 Slashing Rick Nash
3rd 12:16 MTL Alexei Kovalev 2:00 Spearing Nikolai Zherdev
3rd 13:55 MTL Mike Komisarek 2:00 Roughing Nikolai Zherdev
3rd 15:39 MTL Alexei Kovalev 2:00 Spearing Nikolai Zherdev
3rd 18:42 MTL Alexei Kovalev 2:00 Slashing Luke Richardson

How the fuck can you comeback when you're stuck 5 against 4 and 5 against 3 all the time. The penalities were way off the track.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I had 40 shots and he only had 17.... friggin 17 and I still lost to shoplifter..his goalie is god or something :|

Malakhov

Banned
Shots were his 32 against my 25 wich is pretty equal considering I had to deal with 10 penality kills and him 5.

Urgh so pissed at the fucking cpu for the penalities.

Anyways gg shop.

Malakhov

Banned
Mike Works said:
Try decreasing your agression level from 1/2 to 1/3 or even 1/4.
Yes that's really good, especially when you're trying to score and comeback...

The more it goes the more I'm disapointed with this year's game.

Malakhov said:
Yes that's really good, especially when you're trying to score and comeback...

The more it goes the more I'm disapointed with this year's game.
Well my record with my agression decreased to a third or so is 19 - 1, so it's up to you.

Rodriguez

DopeyFish said:
the GAA is messed up because of accelerated clock instead of real time.

WTF? It tracks TOI, but doesn't use fractions of minutes nor any time over the 60 minutes in regulation in calculating GAA. The game seems to simply calculate it as [GA/Games].

Biron should have a GAA of 3.02 (not 3)
Fleury should have a GAA of 4.46 (not 5)
etc.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
alright I sat on for about 10-15 mins, we will haev to do this after I get out the gym.... look to get my NHL and NFL game out the way.......

look for me around 6-30

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
my girl needs to go to the mall, so I will be on later than I expected..... I reall dont know, but it will have to be later, like after 8 my fault

EDIT i can go now, she gave me like a half an hour.... LOL

so its 5 -30

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone up for a game?

Hey guys, I'm going to drop out of this league (do I have to do it, or does Konex?). I've just been getting a ton of work of late, and I'm not finding myself sitting down with the game too often these days. I'll still play the game, but the whole schedule business doesn't fit in with my own schedule, and I fucking hate holding people up.

Nobody is ever on when I'm on. I was on for two hours last night. An hour when I posted and then an hour a couple hours earlier before that post. I'm going to be on periodically today, but once prime time tv hits, I gotta hand the tv over and then I need to sleep cuz I'm on a flight to LA tomorrow. So if I don't get my match out of the way today, I won't be able to play until Thursday.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Mike Works said:
Hey guys, I'm going to drop out of this league (do I have to do it, or does Konex?). I've just been getting a ton of work of late, and I'm not finding myself sitting down with the game too often these days. I'll still play the game, but the whole schedule business doesn't fit in with my own schedule, and I fucking hate holding people up.

:'(

Cloudy

Banned
Mike: Too bad. You can drop from the league in XBL and Truelize or FfF can have the team....

Marty: How about PM-ing or AIM-ing (check their league profile) your opponent? Unless the person checks this thread on a regular basis, you can't really expect to just post when you're gonna be on and expect them to see it in time.

The games not played by the deadline (Thursday) will be forfeited by a cointoss like it says in the rules...

Cloudy: The funny thing is the way people are reacting to me, they seem to expect that I'm checking this thread several times a day. I'm just saying I've been on several times online and FMT hasn't been there, yet somehow the thread seems to act like I'm not making the effort which I don't understand. Also isn't the deadline Saturday not Thursday? It says the 18th.

Cloudy

Banned
If it says the 18th on XBL, that's what it is but I could have sworn it was a 5 day limit and IIRC we advanced to week 2 on Saturday night. I'll check the exact date but the bottom line is that the deadlines won't be extended....

FMT is on XBL very frequently but that's not a good way to set up league games IMO cos he might be playing something else. His AIM is also in his league profile or you can PM him here or on the league site. :)

Maverick

Malley, sorry dude....

Um, my laptop is still in the shop so I only check the board sporatically. Can you play like 11pm tonight? thatll be after my NFL game.....

I'll check the board in like another hour to see if you responded.

marty the best way to schedule games is here on the boards. give me a time you can play, i can usually play evenings (except on wednesday nights when i work). can you play tonight in a couple hours?

how long do the nfl games usually last? I'm just trying to make sure if there's enough time to get my game in before my g/f comes home. She'll probably want to eat dinner, and then watch some tv when she does. Not to mention I have a long ass cable going fromt he office to the living room just for nhl games =) If you think around 5:30 to 5:45, then ya, it's probably a go.

Malakhov

Banned
Mike Works said:

Aww man, that sucks Mike :(

Top Bottom