• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

DM and I just played and he won 1-0. Is there any way I can change teams and take a loss, or is it too late? I had ASSUMED that Tampa Bay would be a quick team, but friggin ANAHEIM (who is ranked 10th in the game!) was skating circles around Lecavlier AND Richards. This was the first time I'd played as Tampa Bay (or any team other than the Canucks) and they just fucking blew.

Cloudy

Banned
Bish, when do you wanna GET BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike: You can trade your team if someone else wants them but there is no way to switch teams after we've started....

Cloudy said:
Bish, when do you wanna GET BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike: You can trade your team if someone else wants them but there is no way to switch teams after we've started....
Well I'll actually try playing with the Habs today, as Malakov was wanting to be the Lightning, so I'll consider now. Seriously, Rucchin was outskating St Louis. It was fucking stupid.

Wait, what are the settings we're playing on? I just played in the Dream Team column, and the game was SO much faster. Are the league settings different from the online default speed wise?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sure,might aswell get my loss out of the way :p

I'll go online now.

Matrix

wtf cant connect to the leagues >_<

I'll log off and try again...stupid sega.

Matrix

I hate you sega.

Want to try one more time..like at 4 am eastern?

Matrix

Sometimes the server goes down for only a few mins,atleast the football one and then it goes back up.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Good stuff, Cloudy. It's just as well you didn't have your headset on, I was swearing so much my gf whacked me in the back of the head. Hey, whenever my goalie had the puck, your forwards would start flopping around waving their sticks - what's up with that? You're nuts if you think I'm gonna trust the goalie puckhandling in this game, once they have the puck, consider the whistle blown. :D

Matrix

Sitting on the puck is the wise thing to do.

Matrix

Dm falls 1-0 in OT :p

DMczaf

That was so fucking weak. We play all game with great goaltending...then I lose because the pass by my goalie is off? Bah.

Matrix

Thats how all games in OT end :p Like I said earlier...sit on the puck in this game,goalies every now and then do dumb as hell things even after they save everything all game.

Matrix

He gave you the win like two days ago Ram :p

Did you play Fifty and beat him or did you get a free cheesy win? ;)

Cloudy

Banned
Some of the stats are messed up cos the games originally disconnected and had to be reset. It takes some time for the new boxscore and stats to show up even after the game is replayed...

Top Bottom