• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
jFyvQ5iccHexk.jpeg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I can't speak French, but it sounded like they're said Bouwmeester was traded to St. Louis.

Edit: I guess my french is pretty good!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Poor TSN on Wednesday, everything's happening over Easter.

EDIT: stl is 9th? LOOOOOL.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good for Halpy. He never scored one as a Ranger, but I really liked the way he played.

Much much better period despite all the penalties. Poor Zucc didn't even commit two of them (one was actually Stepan who committed it, and the other didn't even look like a penalty at all).

Let's keep up the effort and take two points out of this!

West getting tougher.

Will there be anyone left to trade on Wednesday?

I like the conditions on the 1st-rounder: if Blues miss the playoffs, Flames get a 2013 4th-rounder and a 2014 first.

ZeroGravity

Tampa Bay Lightning ‏@TBLightning 1m
Congrats to BJ Crombeen for agreeing to a two-year contract extension with the Lightning this evening. Contract should be signed tomorrow.
Good to know he'll be getting his ass beat in Tampa for another two years.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bouw to STL? Surprising. There's only going to be 3 trades left for Wednesday.

Spl1nter

Wow just another horrible flames trade lol

Kind of happy the Leafs didnt go for him despite the low price, dont need another left handed dman.

So, the good news is we just filled a major void without paying too much (Cundari and Berra are meaningless). The bad news is we're probably going to lose this game now that we made the amazing decision of sending Allen down to Peoria and I guess counted on Halak not injuring himself yet again.

Gonna have to be a high scoring game to survive Elliott in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom