• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh wow. Just found out NHLGAF exists.

Leaf/Wild fan here!

Acid08

Banned
An upset Leafs fan.

Gotta cheer for someone during the post-season. Got used to cheering for the Sharks 'till Guch got traded to Minny.
So you're a Seto fan, not a Wild fan.

Looking forward to seeing him score one GWG in the playoffs for Minny then completely disappearing!

nah, he's alright.

CCF23

When is Kesler expected back?

Sorry for the late reply, but don't think anyone answered you. Rumblings are as soon as Wednesday. Probably by the weekend at the latest.

His foot has been fully healed for awhile now, but he got the flu so it set him back a few days.

Red_Man

If the Habs don't win the Cup I'm hoping the Ducks do just so Koivu can get his cup.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If the Canucks don't win... I'll be torn. On one hand, I want Iginla to get a cup, on the other, I really don't want the Pens to win.

Red_Man

If the Canucks don't win... I'll be torn. On one hand, I want Iginla to get a cup, on the other, I really don't want the Pens to win.
Iggy getting a cup is not worth seeing the rest of that whiny bitch team getting another one.

Tabris

Only thing in my head is hoping the Canucks win. Can't fill it with garbage like picking what other team to cheer for. Fuck the rest.

Smiley90

Iggy getting a cup is not worth seeing the rest of that whiny bitch team getting another one.

That's basically the dilemma. I think I'd cheer for Columbus, for the pure hilarity of it. If they make the playoffs, that is. :lol

Tabris

I spent the last 20 minutes watching Canucks pump up videos on youtube. I need these 10 games to go by quick, and I need the rest of the schedule to take a long time.

Red_Man

It's Tabris' fault.

It's always his fucking fault.
Pretty much.

On a "Who gives a fuck" note, I've somehow come out on top of the Gaf fantasy league after being behind #1 by about 50 points a month or so ago. Thank you Subban and Schneider.

CCF23

If the Canucks don't win I'm on the Blues bandwagon. The franchises share shockingly similar pathetic histories (fan bases generally hate two of the greatest players ever that played for their teams STL with Gretzky and Vancouver with Messier). Always hold a bit of a soft spot for them. Sabres are the same case, too.

Red_Man

If the Canucks don't win I'm on the Blues bandwagon. The franchises share shockingly similar pathetic histories. Always hold a bit of a soft spot for them. Sabres are the same case, too.
But they have Ott. Fuck Ott.

Smiley90

If the Canucks don't win I'm on the Blues bandwagon. The franchises share shockingly similar pathetic histories (fan bases generally hate two of the greatest players ever that played for their teams STL with Gretzky and Vancouver with Messier). Always hold a bit of a soft spot for them. Sabres are the same case, too.

I'd totally cheer for the Sabres, but they're not making the playoffs :lol

I'm on the Wild if the Hawks lose.

Just so I can go to a Cup parade.

You didn't go to Chicago for their parade?

Keslord

Banned
So who wants to start a GAF pool on the over/under number of games it takes for Kesler to get injured when he comes back?

My bet is he tears his rotator cuff in practice before returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom