• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Tavares Hart buzz is picking up quite a bit.

Hard to follow this situation in Boston/Niagra falls with so much fake news out there right now.

00b62aa5-68fa-43e8-8a1f-7cbf3711aff5_800.jpg

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Brent Wallace ‏@tsn_wally
Erik Karlsson is skating with the team this morning

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/lemon-faiint.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Even though the Isles are chasing the Sens for seeding, this is good news.

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/542a066e4d3dc2c962baba62d86f748c/tumblr_mk6s3dzjLf1qbdynmo1_400.gif

Glad to see him back on the ice this year, hate to see anybody get hurt the way he did.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gunnarsson back and practice and paired with Phaneuf. Should be back tomorrow.

Frattin with Grabo and Macarthur.

Carlyle being very vocal at practice as well.

Cake Boss

Banned
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 40s
Quick healer MT @allenpanzeri2 Karlsson's 100 percent, says Bryan Murray. Just needs to get into game shape and he's back.

WHAT?

Curufinwe

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 40s
Quick healer MT @allenpanzeri2 Karlsson's 100 percent, says Bryan Murray. Just needs to get into game shape and he's back.

WHAT?

If you guys could beat the Pens with Karlsson back and maybe return the favor to Matt Cooke that would be sweet.

Karlsson needs to call the Blue Jays and give them some of his ankle healing power for Reyes......and maybe Kobe Bryant should call him as well

Solo

HGH is a wonderful thing it seems.

lol that too, but seriously. Sens have 4-6 regular season games left + playoffs. Sens aren't winning the Cup. Not yet. I'd keep Karlsson out to make absolutely damn sure he's ready for the future. Putting him in this year reeks of when the Pens rushed Crosby back or when the Habs rushed Markov back.

Cake Boss

Banned
Daren Millard ‏@darenmillard 1m
ken daneyko says the devils can't afford to pay pending free agent david clarkson $5 to $5.5 million a season. may have to let him go.

LOL

calder

So we can just assume now that Karlsson's tendons are like 99% bull shark stem cells and elk antler velvet hormones right.

Huge props to Melnyk, his brilliant misdirection with the whole "CSI Ottawa" interview almost certainly happened just as Karlsson was going under the knife by Kobe's shady German doctor in Düsseldorf. 11th dimensional chess Eugene, well played.

Osorio

So...the bomber's sister is being interviewed by FBI in West New York, NJ. Apparently her apartment is around the block from my parent's house.

Small world.

lol that too, but seriously. Sens have 4-6 regular season games left + playoffs. Sens aren't winning the Cup. Not yet. I'd keep Karlsson out to make absolutely damn sure he's ready for the future. Putting him in this year reeks of when the Pens rushed Crosby back or when the Habs rushed Markov back.

You're right but that's how it always will be. If doctors clear him to play and he feels well enough to play then he will. No competitive athlete will willingly sit out of the playoffs "just in case" if he can play and is medically allowed to.

No team is going to say "Well guys we have no chance at the Cup this year so let's just shut the top guys down and have some fun in the postseason before we get swept".

You get in, you give it all and see what happens.

Holy diver, you've been down too long in the midnight sea. Oh what's becoming of meeeeee. Ride the tiger. You can see his stripes but you know he's clean. Oh don't you see what I mean?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You're right but that's how it always will be. If doctors clear him to play and he feels well enough to play then he will. No competitive athlete will willingly sit out of the playoffs "just in case" if he can play and is medically allowed to.

No team is going to say "Well guys we have no chance at the Cup this year so let's just shut the top guys down and have some fun in the postseason before we get swept".

You get in, you give it all and see what happens.

And then Robert Griffin III happened...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Weber >>> Drewiske.

I've never really understood why Weber has been in the doghouse now through 3 different administrations. Martin seemingly hated him, Cunneyworth seemingly hated him, Therrien seemingly hates him.

He's always played pretty well when given the chance. Better still, he's a Bruin killer.
He was pretty terrible last year, but almost everyone was. He's just been a victim of the depth, with Emelin and Diaz healthy there's no space for him combined with the D prospects we have coming up. I'm just surprised Bergevin couldn't get a late pick for him, sucks to see the kid sitting in the press box all season.

Socreges

Banned
The responses from officials in Chechnya have been amazing.

So we can just assume now that Karlsson's tendons are like 99% bull shark stem cells and elk antler velvet hormones right.

Huge props to Melnyk, his brilliant misdirection with the whole "CSI Ottawa" interview almost certainly happened just as Karlsson was going under the knife by Kobe's shady German doctor in Düsseldorf. 11th dimensional chess Eugene, well played.
Do you read a lot? You write good and it make me jealous.

And then Robert Griffin III happened...

RG3 wasn't medically cleared by doctors when he came back if I recall. You could see him limping too.

Karlsson was officially cleared by contact and none of the media who watched him skate could tell which ankle was hurt. Sounds good so far I guess.

If it's somehow healed and he fells no pain then I guess it's fine. He'll practice for a week and decide if he feels like playing. I doubt he'll play if he doesn't feel good about it.

Haha I missed this that's a good one. I guess they pulled some medical science on this one. He was at the practice before the Caps game last night wearing electrodes on his leg, they said it was electrical muscle stimulation.

As for CSI thing I think that's still ongoing lol. It's stupid but when you're rich you can afford to blow money on stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom