• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Every line came to play tonight. Eller is beasting too, hopefully he gets some more PP time.

Stasis

Bahahaha, Clowe got an assist on that goal too!

Though that might change after they figure out who had the deflection.

He's our top C NOW.

I know now, but I mean going forward as the plan for where we go from now down the middle. I'm not willing to write Richie off yet but Step... he's steppin' up big. NHL.com pun unintended.

Edit: welcome to NY Clowe. Jesus.

Trey

He also gave Stafford a nice new big contract and signed Leino and Meyers to really bad contracts.

To be fair, Leino can be bought out and is mostly negligible, and know one saw Myers' progression stalling over the last two seasons. At the time, the Sabres locked up a franchise defenseman going into his prime long term.

Alucard

Banned
More like Sid the Kid is the best player in the game
next to the Sedins... Sorry, I have to say it

You can't even say that without laughing just a bit. Just the thought is funny right now.

Yeah, Pens looked lost and disorganized against Buffalo too. Team speed problem, maybe...

Red_Man

LOL Subban and Schenn going at it. Pretty amusing, looks like Schenn got more out of Subban on that hit.

C Jones

You can't even say that without laughing just a bit. Just the thought is funny right now.

Yeah, Pens looked lost and disorganized against Buffalo too. Team speed problem, maybe...
Yup that's basically how they look now, very similar to last game. Constantly on their heels and pretty boring to watch.

IGINLA TRADED TO PENS

CROSBY INJURED FIRST GAME OUT INDEFINITELY

IGINLA SCORES FIRST GOAL AS A PENGUIN

PENS WINNING STREAK COMES TO END

IGINLA = CANCER

Slurmer

Banned
LOL Subban and Schenn going at it. Pretty amusing, looks like Schenn got more out of Subban on that hit.
He did, but subban was smart backing out of the fight to join the rush...and then likely drew a penalty because schenn was frustrated he wouldnt drop his gloves

Stasis

Torts will find a way to stifle this creativity soon enough. Let's enjoy it while we can.

Edit: And I'm not even a Torts hater. I actually like the guy.

FUCK AFTER HOURS PREVIEWS

304.gif

CURRENT HOURS OR BUST

I watched that movie two nights ago. It's really depressing.

Red_Man

He did, but subban was smart backing out of the fight to join the rush...and then likely drew a penalty because schenn was frustrates he wouldnt drop his gloves
Yea, exactly, last years Subban would have bit on the bait. I get why people hate him, but it was a clean hit, and Subban was smart to walk away and take the PP.

Emelin has already surpassed his goal and points totals from last year. JJ Daigneault is doing amazing work with our D this year, part of the reason for our success.

I watched that movie two nights ago. It's really depressing.
I know, you never even see Portman naked :(

Pens are rolling different lines due to their acquisitions and Crosby's injury. Lack of chemistry is expected.

Plus their defense is missing Letang and Martin.

Merguson

Banned
If anyone was curious, the asking price by Gillis for Luongo was Scrivens and a pair of second-round draft picks.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/23232/rumblings-luongo-deal-fails-to-launch

Sources tell ESPN.com that the Canucks were willing to unload Luongo on Toronto for goalie Ben Scrivens and a pair of second-round picks in their final, final offer before the minutes ticked away.

The answer was still no by Toronto, which felt all along that no other team in the NHL was even remotely interested in Luongo and because of that, the Canucks essentially should be giving him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom