• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stasis

What's funny is I went into NHL13 and made all the roster changes, then played vs. Pitts before the game.

Won 7-3 and had two goals from Clowe =P

Intangibles.

tumblr_lsbqs9onOf1qew7bs.gif

This guy has got them.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What's funny is I went into NHL13 and made all the roster changes, then played vs. Pitts before the game.

Won 7-3 and had two goals from Clowe =P

Destiny?

Montreal gets the only penalty out of that? Hartnell gets away with so much shit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully Pleks isn't seriously injured....

Update from the team says he won't be back tonight, lower body injury. All 3 top Eastern teams now without their #1 C

Acid08

Banned
Dammit Clowe why couldn't you just score one fucking goal for us this season.

I'll be interested to see if this can keep up. He's obviously extra motivated tonight.

I'll be interested to see if this can keep up. He's obviously extra motivated tonight.

Dude racked up assists like a motherfucker.

Why can't you be happy with him? WHY MUST YOU DRIVE HIM AWAY.

CrankyJay

Banned

Lots of players score in their first game after a trade. I think Steve Bernier scored 2 in his Sabres debut. Same with Brad Boyes.

Curufinwe

Bryzgalov fucking ducked under a puck, and it wasn't even a hard shot, it was deflected. And he ducked!

Take your buyout and go back to Russia, Bryz, you are done here.

Red_Man

Bryzgalov fucking ducked under a puck, and it wasn't even a hard shot, it was deflected. And he ducked!

Take your buyout and go back to Russia, Bryz, you are done here.
I'm sorry, but that was fucking hilarious :lol especially because it was Desharnais who scored, and he never shoots. No way Bryz doesn't get bought out this summer.

Yeah there is absolutely no way they can bring back Bryz. There is so much venom towards him now. Earlier in the year it was all, you cant blame Bryz, but now it has turned completely. People are calling the sports talk stations saying they need to get rid of Bryz all the time. Ed Snider was on CSN tonight and he said he had nothing to do with the Bryz signing and it was 100% Homer.

Red_Man

Yeah there is absolutely no way they can bring back Bryz. There is so much venom towards him now. Earlier in the year it was all, you cant blame Bryz, but now it has turned completely. People are calling the sports talk stations saying they need to get rid of Bryz all the time. Ed Snider was on CSN tonight and he said he had nothing to do with the Bryz signing and it was 100% Homer.
Maybe he's really good friends with Seth Jones parents?

CrankyJay

Banned

I hear Miller is available this offseason. Well take two firsts or Giroux and a first.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oh he would be a definitely upgrade but his numbers have been in decline for a few years now and he is already 32.

He hasn't had a competent D in front of him since the Sabres let Tallinder and Lydman walk, and that age number is bullshit. Brodeur is still playing.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
6-1! John Moore getting in on it now.

NYR = PERFECT CHEMISTRY

I'm calling it. Penguins are going to miss the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom