• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

Definitely up there. The Band are fucking amazing.

The special guests on The Last Waltz are just ridiculous, too. Clapton, Dylan, Muddy Waters, Dr. John, Joni Mitchell, Van Morrison, Neil Young, and on and on...

Last Waltz is one of those albums I put on and all the sudden 2 hours is gone.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck Vanilla Ice for life for stealing this bass line.
He did it so fast other DJs said "damn"

The special guests on The Last Waltz are just ridiculous, too. Clapton, Dylan, Muddy Waters, Dr. John, Joni Mitchell, Van Morrison, Neil Young, and on and on...

Last Waltz is one of those albums I put on and all the sudden 2 hours is gone.
Soooooooooo good.

It's 4:23 in the am. I feel like I should go to sleep for stuff

thangs

I should have been asleep awhile ago but too much awesome was posted in here.

Any appreciation for Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention?

0LF4tFf.png

The man was a genius.

Going too far don't you think? I'll just assume you're having a bad day. If you hate me, just put me on ignore, I don't mind.

Did I fucking stutter? Read my post again.

Tabris

Did I fucking stutter? Read my post again.

OK, if that's the way it's going to be, I'll address every one of your posts going forward until you realize to chill out and be a nice person or put me on ignore.

Marvie_3

Banned
80s sucked. Put on some Dead Kennedys bro and chill
Get out.

You're speaking my language now, if we're talking blues. Robert Johnson, BB King, Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy. All fantastic.
Damn right.

Just gonna throw some random shit here since I have to go to bed:

Jimmy Soul - If You Wanna Be Happy (one of my favorite songs ever)

Imperial Teen - Out From Inside

Julien-K - We're Here With You

Can - Turtles Have Short Legs

The Kinks - Living on a Thin Line

Black Halos - Some Things Never Falls

But if you're talking 80s, there needs to be at least appreciation for Depeche Mode and New Order (before Peter Hook became a fuckwit). But the Depeche Mode love got covered earlier.

Kinda afraid to listen to their new CD actually... Sounds Of The Universe was good, but can lightning strike twice?

depeche_mode_sounds_of_the_universe_limited_edition_frontcover.jpg

And just throwing it out there, but these two were fantastic soundtracks to the 90s.

nDudgo5.jpg

GAbNpHI.jpg

OK, if that's the way it's going to be, I'll address every one of your posts going forward until you realize to chill out and be a nice person or put me on ignore.

I'm chilled out, I'm just trying to talk with people that actually fucking matter. You're nobody. An annoying skid with a high pitched voice and a flat empty unkempt dull face yearning for acceptance in a world where you can't even see the reality of it.

Log off.

I think one of the few indisputable things in the universe is that Frank Zappa was amazing.

Finger guns. You know what you're talking about.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm chilled out, I'm just trying to talk with people that actually fucking matter. You're nobody. An annoying skid with a high pitched voice and a flat empty unkempt dull face yearning for acceptance in a world where you can't even see the reality of it.

Log off.
Dat former British penal colony rage

Finger guns. You know what you're talking about.
You sure do like finger guns.

CCF23

Dastardly's post and Marvie's reply made me giggle uncontrolably. It's probably bedtime.

Marvie, you've got pretty good taste in music. You're alright, kid.

Dude dastardly, Trainspotting had such a great soundtrack. Mile End by Pulp <3

Yes! Fantastic Pulp track.

My favourite was Underworld - Born Slippy and then recovering to Lou Reed - Perfect Day, fantastic combination.

You sure do like finger guns.

I watched Happy Gilmore this evening by accident. Shooter McGavin is contagious in that 'rife for parody' sort of way.

Also seeing an angry Adam Sandler in a Bruins jersey was almost a parody within itself.

Marvie_3

Banned
Pickles went seriously Happy Gilmore on Heatley today.

No he didn't. He didn't take off his skate and try to stab somebody.

Also this meltdown happening right now in Gaming is pretty funny.

and this...

So strange seeing a thread title like "Steam accouncements and updates" and "EU PSN Easter Sale" and seeing people get into amazingly intense conflict over it. Like the passion for Steam and PSN Easter Sales extends into the dark and controversial arena of deadly topic battle.

MY FAVORITE GAMING PLATFORM HAS A BIGGER DICK THAN YOUR FAVORITE GAMING PLATFORM

Tabris

Log off.

Well make that until you're nice :) I'm going to log out as I'm tired and gotta work in 5 hours, but I'll make sure to talk to you next time until you're nice to me or you put me on ignore.

Have a good night :)

Well make that until you're nice :) I'm going to log out as I'm tired and gotta work in 5 hours, but I'll make sure to talk to you next time until you're nice to me or you put me on ignore.

Have a good night :)

You earn respect, you're not entitled to it like the rest of your shitty privileged way of life.

You may leave now.

Why does Marvie have to light that lamp whenever the Ducks score?

Marvie. =(

Because Marvie loves our new Light The Lamp tradition that debuted this season.

It happens after a Ducks win, in the Honda Centre itself, Wildwing pushes a button on the marquee that sends a shitty clipart graphic of electricity running through the marquee then it shows an outside camera of the orange light on top of the 57 (wherever that is) lighting up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hopefully you guys can get the Flyers tank back on track.

Maybe JVR can help out with that. I don't think he's scored a goal in almost a month, but he should get up to play Philly.

Tonight we are all Leafs fans.

Go on try to say it. Hurts doesn't it? That's okay its for the greater good. Wipe the vomit from your mouth and hope the Leafs play hard.

On a plus the Leafs have been playing great at home the last 10 games or so.

And to Dastardly...dude just don't pay attention to his attention whoring. You know he's only doing it to get a reaction.

Stop paying attention to him when he tries to get attention and he'll probably stop with the idiotic character he's trying to portray.

Spl1nter

Tonight we are all Leafs fans.

Go on try to say it. Hurts doesn't it? That's okay its for the greater good. Wipe the vomit from your mouth and hope the Leafs play hard.

On a plus the Leafs have been playing great at home the last 10 games or so.

And to Dastardly...dude just don't pay attention to his attention whoring. You know he's only doing it to get a reaction.

Stop paying attention to him when he tries to get attention and he'll probably stop with the idiotic character he's trying to portray.

Jumbo Joe may be in the line up tonight. He was called up as Frazer McLaren has the flu. I actually would really like to see him get a game. He has been doing well in the A.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Jumbo Joe may be in the line up tonight. He was called up as Frazer McLaren has the flu. I actually would really like to see him get a game. He has been doing well in the A.

Oh sweet! Hope he does get in. He seems to be over that wrist injury that set him back all of last year.

Var

After Bryz is gone I want a highlight video of his best/worst Flyers moments set to "I Will Remember You".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom