• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing more dangerous than a non-playoff team with nothing to lose. The Canucks dropped two late-season games to the Oilers last year (first-place team vs. last-place team).

EDIT: Flyers down 4-0 after the first. Poor Bryzgalov.

Trey

There is nothing more dangerous than a non-playoff team with nothing to lose. The Canucks dropped two late-season games to the Oilers last year (first-place team vs. last-place team).

Yeah, but you would think a team fighting for playoff survival would have more heart. Or at least dignity.

Montresor

ENJOY 9TH OVERALL LEAFS AHAHAHAHAHAH

Normally I would point something out about this post but Soc accused me of having Asperger's because I take things too literally. I'm not saying Soc is wrong about this because Im taking Razor's comment here very literally and assuming he really thinks the Leafs are capable of getting 9th.

So do I have a real problem here? =[

Snaku

Banned
Yes! Sturm.

npHOz.gif

Socreges

Banned
So weird hearing Sturm's name said with any enthusiasm.

Normally I would point something out about this post but Soc accused me of having Asperger's because I take things too literally. I'm not saying Soc is wrong about this because Im taking Razor's comment here very literally and assuming he really thinks the Leafs are capable of getting 9th.

So do I have a real problem here? =[
....maybe. :(

He's referring to the 'Drive For 9th' jokes, which IIRC you also had a serious problem with.

<3

MacAttack

Can we just give the Rangers a first round bye and eliminate the 8th spot in the east? Neither team deserves to be in with the way they are playing.

Fei

Sekera was -3 in the first.

@BuffNewsVogl The Sabres' Andrej Sekera just got through a 46-second shift without Toronto scoring. #babysteps

:lol:lol:lol

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Eh, this game is dumb.

Trey

It's strangely calming to follow the game through GAF. Not real time but still expeditious, with a buffer so the disappointment of the Sabres playing like shit isn't as potent.

Fei

Wow Toronto doing their best to get Buffalo back in this game..

It's strangely calming to follow the game through GAF. Not real time but still expeditious, with a buffer so the disappointment of the Sabres playing like shit isn't as potent.

Lol, yeah. Leafs-GAF is a shell compared to a month ago (for obvious reasons). It can get pretty edgy in here when the game means something to both teams.

Montresor

So weird hearing Sturm's name said with any enthusiasm.

....maybe. :(

He's referring to the 'Drive For 9th' jokes, which IIRC you also had a serious problem with.

<3

Kind of a shame the Leafs are winning so handily. No way do I want to see th lose now to avoid the optics of giving up a three-goal lead. But I read that if the Leafs lose tonight on regulation, the Leafs would be mathematically eliminated from 9th place overall in the league. :lol

EITHER way I'm sure the Leafs are already eliminated from reaching 9th in the conference.

I just hope we win the lottery. The Habs fanbase would implode if we could vault ahead of them.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just got home from the gym, was watching a bit on the TVs there but I would just like to say...

19-Pop-Champagne.gif

KESSSELLLLL! First Leaf since Sundin to register 80 points in a season. Feels good man

B-b-but he can't score without Marc Savard they said.

Montresor

Just got home from the gym, was watching a bit on the TVs there but I would just like to say...

[IMGhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kiwipanda/19-Pop-Champagne.gif[/IMG]

KESSSELLLLL! First Leaf since Sundin to register 80 points in a season. Feels good man

B-b-but he can't score without Marc Savard they said.

Our little man is growing up. I like how he has emerged as a great playmaker this year.

Acid08

Banned
MY BODY IS READY

Huge game right now, it has been a while since the Sharks have struggled to get into the playoffs. 03 was the last recent year we didn't qualify, this is the most intense late season run in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom