• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
1276610097.gif

lulz

Acid08

Banned
Patty, why would you just pass it into Goligoski while he's sprawled out on the ice? He's not on our team and he's on the fucking ground.

Fei

I think it's safe to say Marcus Foligno won't be spending any more days in the AHL. That Ennis line has been remarkable.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Mayor Scruggs just kinda melted down at Glendale city council meeting

Looks like coyotes are toast and likeliness of the city suing is rising

She just said the NHL was holding the city hostage... They don't even want to pay the league $25 million

Goodluckwiththat

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Alright, I don't know why I let these stupid ESPN polls get on my nerves as often as I do (and I get why this happens, considering the state of hockey in America), but this is just sad:

2Xj1d.jpg

Hockey jerseys have so much more personality than football jerseys, which are just numbers and colors. Give me a fucking break you ESPN-voting retards.

Acid08

Banned
Alright, I don't know why I let these stupid ESPN polls get on my nerves as often as I do (and I get why this happens, considering the state of hockey in America), but this is just sad:

2Xj1d.jpg

Hockey jerseys have so much more personality than football jerseys, which are just numbers and colors. Give me a fucking break you ESPN-voting retards.

I believe what you're looking at is

CryingEagle-Flag640.jpg

FucK yeah USA!

Fei

2Xj1d.jpg

I'd just happy hockey is second when it comes to ESPN polls. Hockey jerseys are pretty awesome compared to every other sport.

Montresor

Oh Buffalo. Do you not want to make the playoffs?

*mid-post*

Roy scores!

Was that a legitimate penalty? I didn't see the hit - all I heard was Bozak filled in Hodgson. =/

1:58
Stu Bickel: 2 Minutes for Roughing Wayne Simmonds
Wayne Simmonds: 2 Minutes for Roughing Stu Bickel
Stu Bickel: 2 Minutes for Roughing Wayne Simmonds (Served by Carl Hagelin)

Lol wut?

Marvie_3

Banned
Mayor Scruggs just kinda melted down at Glendale city council meeting

Looks like coyotes are toast and likeliness of the city suing is rising

She just said the NHL was holding the city hostage... They don't even want to pay the league $25 million

Goodluckwiththat
They can't sue for shit. It was in their agreement with the NHL. :lol

Montresor

Wayne Simmonds: 2 Minutes for Roughing Stu Bickel
Stu Bickel: 2 Minutes for Roughing Wayne Simmonds (Served by Carl Hagelin)

Lol wut?

Where do you get stats like that for penalties... where they indicate both the perpetrator and the victim of a penalty?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is Buffalo really losing against Toronto AGAIN? COME ON. Don't disappoint me guys :'( If you lose against Toronto twice, you really have no business in the playoffs :(

Fei

Man another 2-on-1 against Buffalo. I've lost count on how many odd man rushes Toronto has had tonight.

Montresor

Bad night for the tank. GG Sabres

23rd, Carolina, 78 points
24th, Minnesota, 78 points
25th, Anaheim, 77 points
26th, Toronto, 77 points
27th, Islanders, 77 points
28th, Montreal, 73 points
29th, Edmonton, 73 points
30th, Columbus, 61 points

Not necessarily. Carolina, Minnesota, Anaheim, and the Islanders are all playing tonight. Currently, Carolina is winning against Ottawa, and so if that score holds, we'll only "drop down" to picking 7th overall. Not too bad. And we would still be able to vault over Montreal if we won the lottery.

If Minnesota and Anaheim could win tonight, I would be so friggin happy. But the Islanders are currently losing to the Devils and I don't have much faith in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom