• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus

Banned
Oh Leafs...

kGixv.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wtf...couldn't finish us outright. Had to get the shitty one point.

Fucking refs. Fucking Phaneuf. Fucking Foligno.

Goalie plays great and they let him down. Disgracefuckingful.

Fei

Wow Florida blew that lead? If they lose at least they have a lot to play for against Washington Thursday.

Montresor

Norfolk Admirals win their 23rd game in a row.

I think it's kinda messed up that the Milwaukee team is also called "Admirals."

Re: Norfolk: impressive. Toronto's farm team is doing decently - 2nd in their conference and cruising towards a playoff spot with home ice. I can't wait to see how they play with all the youngins back on the squad once the Leafs' season ends. Ashton, Frattin, Colborne, Gardiner, and Scrivens all will get sent down to help the Calder cup push.

Mii

Banned
Since this is Community, we can now discuss the awesomeness of MM for a few pages right?

Definitely the best 3D Zelda, no question.

purg3

slept with Malkin
poor Joey Victory. you couldn't pay me enough to stand in front of a Chara shot. Looks like he took it in the side of the face. hope he's ok.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Since this is Community, we can now discuss the awesomeness of MM for a few pages right?

I've never played it. I got it for free (sort of) when it was a Club Nintendo download a couple of months ago, but I will still probably never get around to it.

RC

Banned

I've never played a Zelda game. So feel free to ridicule me.

TSN again? At least it's the last one of the season.

Acid08

Banned
I wish the OoT remake included MM. I would have bought it at a high price.

I'm playing the remake right now and it's fucking great, MM needs the same treatment.

Fei

So Florida still needs one point to clinch a playoff berth. @Wash and home for Carolina. Stranger things..

God these Carolina games are always so fucking boring, full of shity reffing, and a bunch of whining and diving by Skinner.

This. I feel like I'm the only one who bitches about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom