• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck todd bertuzzi
nLSTJ.png

toro5741

Pacioretty: 30/31/61
Desharnais: 16/44/60
Cole: 34/25/59

Aren't too many other NHL teams boasting three 60 point players on a single line. Moral victory of the season.

John Tavares: 31/48/79
Matt Moulson: 35/33/68
P.A. Parenteau: 18/49/67

also in the basement, no secondary scoring

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pacioretty: 30/31/61
Desharnais: 16/44/60
Cole: 34/25/59

Aren't too many other NHL teams boasting three 60 point players on a single line. Moral victory of the season.

Henrik Sedin VAN C 80 13 67 80
Daniel Sedin VAN L 72 30 37 67
Alexandre Burrows VAN L 78 27 23 50

Close enough?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I like how Solo clings onto the one positive thing from the Habs' season and then everyone comes out and crushes his hopes :p

Byron Bitz called up to replace Kassian. Man, I feel much better about our depth this season.

We've still got Reinprecht, Mancari, Duco and Shroeder on the farm who could all be potentially pulled up for the playoffs.

/depth

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I like how Solo clings onto the one positive thing from the Habs' season and then everyone comes out and crushes his hopes :p
We'll probably end up drafting 3rd overall, not much anyone can say at this point that will can bring a Hab fan down. Also to the Habs credit I don't think any other of those lines named can claim they have 2 guys who have broken their necks and reached career highs, while being center by an undrafted 5'7 center. Still need more depth though, new draft pick + Gionta, and hopefully Bourque can have a resurgence in a new season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We'll probably end up drafting 3rd overall, not much anyone can say at this point that will can bring a Hab fan down. Also to the Habs credit I don't think any other of those lines named can claim they have 2 guys who have broken their necks and reached career highs, while being center by an undrafted 5'7 center. Still need more depth though, new draft pick + Gionta, and hopefully Bourque can have a resurgence in a new season.

Oh please, get off that high horse:

Kessel-Lupul-Grabovski 81-67-50

You act as if the Habs were the only team that had some adversity. Look at the three I listed:

Lupul came off a career threatening injury where he was sidelined for over a year.

Grabo had a rough season with concussions and now a deep laceration on his leg.

And Kessel he's just so awkward man. He still is but he managed to reduce his donut intake as the season went along.

Solo

I still don't get how the Habs are in the basement. A very good first line, a top 5 goalie and good D with Gorges, Emelin, Subban.

Shit coaching, shit powerplay, absolutely NO secondary scoring, inexperience on D and lots of injuries. Also, Price didn't have god mode turned on this season like he did last season.

Solo

We'll probably end up drafting 3rd overall, not much anyone can say at this point that will can bring a Hab fan down.

Habs will finish 28th, so they'll pick at best #1 and at worst #4.

1st overall gets us Yakupov
2nd or 3rd gets us Grigorenko (Edmonton takes Murray 2nd or 3rd)
4th gets us Galchenyuk

Is how I see it. One of those three players.

5 days til the lottery!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tonight if the Leafs lose and the Habs win then we will end up with a very interesting Saturday night finale.

Solo

I want the Habs to lose the last 2 games but I want Cole to get 3 more points to hit a new career high of 62. Montreal is so often the place careers come to die, so it's worth celebrating the rare career that comes to Montreal and flourishes.

I'd give Cole the C myself. But I know they won't strip Gio of it.

Marvie_3

Banned
I want the Habs to lose the last 2 games but I want Cole to get 3 more points to hit a new career high of 62. Montreal is so often the place careers come to die, so it's worth celebrating the rare career that comes to Montreal and flourishes.

I'd give Cole the C myself. But I know they won't strip Gio of it.

Give the C to Gomez. Motivation and such.....

Cake Boss

Banned
The best days of Hockey was when Crosby wasnt playing, where we didnt have the entire media salivating at his vagina.

And really not that entertaining to watch, because when you do start focusing on him you start seeing how much shit he gets away with.

Cat Party

With the way the Blues are backing into the playoffs, that #7 seed isn't looking so bad for the Pacific teams. Might be better than winning the division and facing the Blackhawks or Preds, even with home ice.

Curufinwe

Did anyone make a gif of Crosby's double slash on Giroux after he lost that faceoff on Sunday? Giroux's reaction when the gutless ref didn't call a penalty was priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom