• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

ZeroGravity

but it doesnt feel that way... :(
Considering how the team has played without Stamkos, can't feel too bad about it. If anything it's been a bit of a blessing because it's forced the team to play better defensively to compensate for his loss. They'll be better in the long run for it.

Quick

Banned
I will laugh quite heartily if the Leafs trade away their best center.

giphy.gif

Should've bought Carlyle that red wine.

manfestival

Considering how the team has played without Stamkos, can't feel too bad about it. If anything it's been a bit of a blessing because it's forced the team to play better defensively to compensate for his loss. They'll be better in the long run for it.
Yeah thats a good point. I am just getting tired of seeing shootouts.
Another Bolts fan?

Whoah.

I come here from time to time when I can during games

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Do the Leafs have any young wingers they don't need? We'll take one of those. This JVR kid is supposed to be pretty good, right?

OT but:

Welp, finally finished Ryse. The last 2 chapters were excellent with the 2nd to last chapter easily being the best. Surprisingly it had a pretty good story to it, and the last 10 minutes of the last chapter was just pure awesome. A little on the short side and the combat may get repetitive to some (I didn't have that issue). But on the higher difficulties you really have to pay attention to what you are doing and has some nice depth to it. Highly recommend it for people with an Xbox, maybe not 60 bucks worth, but I would have been satisfied at 40 and the MP is fun as well. I see great franchise potential in this and the setting and graphics were out of this world, Crytek certainly knows how to do world building, that is for sure.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Okay guys you need to sort this out.

The Leafs can't both be shit and have a shitload of great players you all want.

And besides these players are only going to the Sens, so the rest of you cut it out.

#Sensfamily4life

zedge

OT but:

Welp, finally finished Ryse. The last 2 chapters were excellent with the 2nd to last chapter easily being the best. Surprisingly it had a pretty good story to it, and the last 10 minutes of the last chapter was just pure awesome. A little on the short side and the combat may get repetitive to some (I didn't have that issue). But on the higher difficulties you really have to pay attention to what you are doing and has some nice depth to it. Highly recommend it for people with an Xbox, maybe not 60 bucks worth, but I would have been satisfied at 40 and the MP is fun as well. I see great franchise potential in this and the setting and graphics were out of this world, Crytek certainly knows how to do world building, that is for sure.

Agree, enjoyed it quite a bit actually. The coop gladiator stuff is alot of fun too. Not a fan of all the microtransaction stuff though, that seems common in XBone games.

Agree, enjoyed it quite a bit actually. The coop gladiator stuff is alot of fun too. Not a fan of all the microtransaction stuff though, that seems common in XBone games.

It's more in line with Mass Effect packs though, play the game, get credits, buy packs for stuff, though it is more grindy to get the money you need to buy stuff.

Top Bottom