• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Awful PP. I don't know why they don't try a forward on the point, it can't be any worse then Bouillion or fucking Gorges trying to QB a PP.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Artie!

...I gotta root for somebody, right?

EDIT: Announcement of Artie's goal was by far the biggest cheer of the night.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
No

I have zero interest in any Nintendo games what so ever. None of their first party franchises have any appeal to me at all. I grew up a Sega kid, not Nintendo. Sorry, but that's how it goes for me.

Brofist

I did have SNES and played some of the classics, but that's about it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
No

I have zero interest in any Nintendo games what so ever. None of their first party franchises have any appeal to me at all. I grew up a Sega kid, not Nintendo. Sorry, but that's how it goes for me.

Hey man, Sonic Lost World, exclusively on Wii U.

LOL Sonic sucks

No

ibkOlZEZghbuKL.gif

iiCud5z3CIL6p.gif

ioVpQkSAKH25T.gif

i2IFGg91XZort.gif

Heretic

No

If you hadn't just purchased a Lumia then it would have been OVER between me and you!

Brofist

I did have SNES and played some of the classics, but that's about it.
I don't even...

THIS.

Thank you, Equipped. I hope your team doesn't tank as bad...

need that high draft pick!

The last game there looks interesting, but not the other 3.

This is getting ridiculous...

Stasis

This is pretty spectacular.

I'm honestly hoping we continue down this path of awfulness and garner at least a decent pick, but I'm fairly confident we'll remain a bubble playoff team until the very last game.

edit: Do other teams miss as much? I don't watch many others often enough to know. We miss SO frequently, on shots that have no business being wide. Step from like 5 feet away...

Stasis

I'll say this... at least Cam can play the fucking puck. It's refreshing. I used to get excited when Biron would do it. Thankfully Cam does.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Entire team is just standing around, and think that the team that ices it the most wins.

I don't know how he's still in the NHL, he's useless.
He really is. Pouliot's really frustrating because you can see there's some natural talent there, but he just doesn't give even the slightest of shits.

There's no way the Rangers don't make a trade in the next week before the freeze. I also wouldn't be shocked to see Pyatt or Pouliot waived. The only thing saving them right now is the fact that Brassard and Callahan are injured.

Top Bottom