• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Razorskin

----- ------
Florida has the 2nd wild card with 32 points and two games on hand on Boston o_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0vFid2tKbI

Dale
xxMbft6.png

zroid

Banned
if the leafs first line ever wakes up they might

but let's be honest here... leafs are 8-1-1 since we were calling for the coaches head over a 9-2 loss to nashville

they haven't even played well in most of those games

this is unsustainable as fuuuuuck. good effort yesterday though!

edit:
UvMVHYN.0.gif

hnnngh

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If you guys were doing the meet up next Sunday I could have joined in.

I'll be with my family, so I don't think I could have showed up anyway

Tracey Myers
#Blackhawks trade Jeremy Morin to Columbus, acquire defenseman Tim Erixon from Blue Jackets. Erixon will report to the Blackhawks.

So how many trades does that make for Erixon now? Calgary to New York to Columbus to Chicago now?

Samyy

Bit of a prospect update:

Connor Brown is 2nd in rookie scoring in the AHL with 20 points in 25 games.
Nylander has 19 points in 19 games so has fallen down in production a bit.
Andreas Johnson got invited to the Senior national team to play in the Eurohockey Tour.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Andreas Johnson got invited to the Senior national team to play in the Eurohockey Tour.

Connor!

Also in shocking news:

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie
Sidney Crosby has the mumps.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Bob McKenzie confirms Crosby has the mumps

So uhhh shouldn't the pens be fined?

They should be playing in Kansas City right now, but they're Buttman's darlings, so I doubt they'll be fined.

But yeah, big fucking shocker he has the mumps.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
After that pic, no shit sherlock

Terrible to let it get that far advanced, fucking sports docs man.

Curufinwe

Penguins have the worst team doctors.

http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2011/11/02/the-quiet-room-alumni-edition-eric-lindros/

It’s hard to say exactly what happened to Lindros in the April 1, 1999 game against the Nashville Predators. He was checked several times in the game, but also fell on his own stick in the first period. He was told he was bruised, finished the game, went out for dinner afterwards, and went back to the hotel early (since his chest was still sore).

Sometime that night, Lindros’ roommate Keith Jones found him in the bathtub in pain. He called trainer John Worley but couldn’t reach him, as he was at the hospital with the concussed Mark Recchi. In the morning Jones tried calling Worley again, after waking to find Lindros apparently still in the tub – still in pain, short of breath, and now pale and tachycardic as well. These are signs of shock, which makes what happened next even more incredible.

Worley evaluated Lindros, and decided with Flyers’ orthopedic physician Arthur Bartolozzi that they would fly him back to Philadelphia for further evaluation. Jones refused to let that happen, EMS was called, and Lindros was taken to Nashville’s Baptist Hospital several hours after Jones first tried to get help.

Did you catch what happened there? Keith Jones (a hockey player) was so concerned for Lindros that he overruled Worley (an athletic trainer) and Bartolozzi (a doctor) and made absolutely the right call. Lindros was obviously in shock, which can kill you. Delaying treatment in order to put Lindros on a plane and take him back to Philadelphia would have been a potentially fatal mistake.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
LOLOLOLOL Crosby with the mumps. All those denials for nothing.
Woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose, I may not be coming tonight :(
D:
What you got the mumps like/from Crosby?

It's just a sore throat, you'll be downtown, and it's not going to be one of the longer ones on account of that jerk smelly coming on a Sunday.

Dave Lozo ‏@DaveLozo 9m9 minutes ago
Shout out to every reporter who stood within 5 feet of Sidney Crosby for 10 minutes Friday. Bang up job, Penguins medical staff.

Meh.

Penguins Players Visit Children's Hospital
Thursday, 12.11.2014 / 11:58 AM

The Penguins players put on Santa hats and delivered Christmas presents – which included custom-made Build-A-Bears and stuffed penguins – to patients at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC after practice on Thursday afternoon

wu8UfI1.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
lol Bowman

How many swedish dman busts do you need in 1 organization, you already got Rundblad.
Rundblad has actually played pretty well at times this season. He and TVR were turning into a pretty decent 3rd pairing. The times he hasn't played well, Roszival was his partner.

I thought HawksGAF always liked Morin, no?

/marviequennevillerant

Hope Morin does well for the Jackets. Wish he would have gotten a better opportunity here though.

Cake Boss

Banned
Chris Neil Injured
Zack Smith injured
Chris Philips scratched

tumblr_moosmutRPA1r7w8cbo1_500.gif

Dance-Dancer-Dancing-Moves-White-People-Dance-Moves-GIF.gif

Rundblad has actually played pretty well at times this season. He and TVR were turning into a pretty decent 3rd pairing. The times he hasn't played well, Roszival was his partner.

That's good to hear, the kid has a nasty breakout pass.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Second in rookie AHL scoring, that's not bad. Wonder who he's second to.

Yawnier

Banned

Connor Brown! The next Tyler Bozak!

Top Bottom