• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Cake Boss

Banned
Chris Philips scratched again and Lehner starts again.

GIVE THIS MAN THE JACK ADAMS ALREADY OH MAAAAHHH GGGAAAAAWWWDDD I LOVE HIM!

*so far.

Edit: Methot back on IR again, fucking idiot should have signed the last offer, now you're fucked.

Parch

Penguins have the worst team doctors.
Not just them screwing up.
They figured this started in St. Louis. They went a couple of weeks and kept saying they couldn't figure out what it was. They even shut down the building at one point thinking it was an air quality problem. Meanwhile it gets spread throughout the league like wildfire.
I mean Jeez, what the hell? Shouldn't this be a simple diagnosis? How much are they paying for health insurance down there?

Cake Boss

Banned
Ken Warren ‏@Citizenkwarren 5m5 minutes ago
Cameron believes Smith will be out for "months"

ibccdweuuXmRep.gif

ibccdweuuXmRep.gif

ihAYuEJjdjrbC.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I remember when Toronto FC were something like 9 points into a a playoff spot with 3 games in hand on every other team. Then they remembered they were a Toronto team.

Remember when the Leafs where in a playoff spot past season and lost 9 of the last 10

Foggy

The Morin/Erixon trade comes as no surprise to either team, but I guess it's still a mystery as to why both guys didn't work. With all the injuries on the defense, it made sense to play Erixon more and he actually was working out very well from what I saw on the ice. But every game, there were always questions as to why he wasn't playing in place of someone like Dalton Prout and then there would be the pervasive whispers of him being in the coach's doghouse. Nobody, for some reason, really knows why. Poor work ethic? Bad locker room guy? Not coachable? Who knows.

For whatever reason, he wasn't liked and a bunch of defensemen are coming back from injury(as well as the signings of Leopold and Connauton). At the very least, Morin will get consistent time on the 3rd or 4th line at the very least. Knowing Richards, he'll play on every line through the course of a game so who knows how it all shakes out.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Crosby has the mumps? I can't believe it.

Apparently the Oilers are 1-10-4 (sorry, Acid) since utterly embarrassing us in MSG a little over a month ago.

So you can pencil in a 4-1 win for the Oilers tonight right now.

Crosby has the mumps? I can't believe it.

Apparently the Oilers are 1-10-4 (sorry, Acid) since utterly embarrassing us in MSG a little over a month ago.

So you can pencil in a 4-1 win for the Oilers tonight right now.

They'll probably beat the Sharks on Thursday. The Sharks are just getting the groove back . . . time to choke.

Yzerman does it again.

Dude puts up monster points constantly but is pretty undersized. I really wanted the Wild to draft him, but they switched spots with Tampa and got a 7th out of it. Tampa used the pick for Point.

I imagine that they would have taken him but the difference between Point and Belpedio (defender the Wild ended up taking the next pick) was less than what Fletcher thought he can get with the extra 2015 7th rounder they got.

Top Bottom