• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Let's do this Ducks-Gaf, I can't wait for Bork to score 2 goals on us.

I hate Carolina. I hate the Staal brothers. I hope these cunts don't get McDavid. Please let Edmonton get him.
Hahaha such hate. I like Carolina, I'd much rather they get a player like McDavid than the Oilers.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fantastic speech. Hopefully the team shows up for him tonight. Saku Forever.

Edit: Subban not up with the other A's... That's weird

I have dreams that we can beat teams worse than us.

wake up

giphy.gif

Leafs losing to the worst team after beating the best team is about as predictable as the sun rising tomorrow. This exact situation should be next to the definition of Toronto Maple Leafs.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Meh, Maurice Richard was one thing, he had a hand in changing the course of history in Quebec, but these tributes are excessive. He had his cancer treated, ok, but this province is destroying its schools and hospitals and no one is doing shit about it. Teachers are being asked to run bigger classes for less money, healthcare services are being privatized, we have corrupt governments, and anyone who has done anything to stand against any of that is forgotten, they don't get any tributes.

This to me is an ugly side of Montreal and Quebec. It would be fine under other circumstances, but not under these.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Meh, Maurice Richard was one thing, he had a hand in changing the course of history in Quebec, but these tributes are excessive. He had his cancer treated, ok, but this province is destroying its schools and hospitals and no one is doing shit about it. Teachers are being asked to run bigger classes for less money, healthcare services are being privatized, we have corrupt governments, and anyone who has done anything to stand against any of that is forgotten, they don't get any tributes.

This to me is an ugly side of Montreal and Quebec. It would be fine under other circumstances, but not under these.

The Montreal Canadiens aren't responsible for any of that.

TUSR

Banned

Did I miss something?

They didn't retire Koivu's number? 13 years as a Hab, 10 as captain. But I guess a storied franchise like Montreal has high standards for retirement.

Top Bottom