• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Really guys were upset that Kozun was sent down?

Yes he deserves a chance but who are you really going to take out to put him in right now? Heck I don't even know if he's fully ready to come back yet after his injury.

He'll get his chance down the line but right now he can't beat out anyone.

As for tonight's game...TRAP! Plus Carolina has done well against us for at least the last 6-7 years.

I can see the Toronto media salivating hoping for a loss tonight so they can run their negative press.

Cake Boss

Banned
I think it's a good move, the WJC is fairly high intensity so it should help his development.

Also, wonder if the Sens put a condition on loaning him to the team(like Nick Paul making the team for example).

@carteciel: McKenzie also said yesterday that Lazar may increase the chances of a more offensive C like Nick Paul staying over a D guy like Gauthier."

Hehehe so Lazar joins the team, increases the chance for Paul to stay and pushes a Leafs prospect out.

All we do is win win win win...no matter what!

Plus Prince should be called and get a look at too.

Syrinx

Yes he deserves a chance but who are you really going to take out to put him in right now? Heck I don't even know if he's fully ready to come back yet after his injury.

As for tonight's game...TRAP! Plus Carolina has done well against us for at least the last 6-7 years.

I can see the Toronto media salivating hoping for a loss tonight so they can run their negative press.

Not tonight, Kave.

The Hurricanes are on a mission from God.

Delryk

Not upset.. was just hoping he wouldn't get picked up. Makes for amazing depth for us if anything happens.

The only guy i'd take out is Smith... not really a fan of him, but he's pretty much there by default cause he's a centre..

I'm pretty scared about tonights game :/ would suck if we'd lose.. and it's definately a team that can beat us.

zroid

Banned
The only guy i'd take out is Smith... not really a fan of him, but he's pretty much there by default cause he's a centre..

I'm pretty scared about tonights game :/ would suck if we'd lose.. and it's definately a team that can beat us.

With the way things are going right now with current lineup, I think Komarov might come back in as 4C. That's four pretty solid lines.

Ovi really got him good though, damn. Never thought he'd be out this long.

Socreges

Banned
Plus he'll get a chance to play alongside future NHL linemate Connor McJesus ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I thought McDavid wasn't going to play in the juniors?

Speaking of which, will all the games be streamed on TSN.ca? I don't have cable...

With the way things are going right now with current lineup, I think Komarov might come back in as 4C. That's four pretty solid lines.

Ovi really got him good though, damn. Never thought he'd be out this long.

Adam Vingan ‏@AdamVingan 4m4 minutes ago
Devils D Damon Severson out 4-5 weeks w/ non-displaced hairline fracture of left ankle. He suffered Dec. 6 blocking an Alex Ovechkin shot.

Sorry.

I watched the last 5 minutes of the game and saw Bieksa turn the puck over about 3 times. He can't hit the net, can't out skate anyone, and yet insists on pinching all the time.

The power play has disappeared again. Do the Canucks even have a second unit?

I don't think they played badly last night (Lehtonen was on his game) but they definitely have to fix the defence and the power play if they want to win games. The Calgary game will be fun: two teams mired in losing streaks almost calls for a line brawl to start the game.

Sanjuro

Chara bringing out the lint roller before overtime.

SHNNKSZ.gif

Keeps hair and human remains off the stick.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Joey Crabb on the Hartford Wolf Pack is being tested for mumps.

Derick Brassard is expected to rejoin the Rangers tomorrow.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lee Stempniak is being tested for mumps, as is Wolf Pack head coach Ken Gernander.

Both are being isolated from their teams for 5 days, so you can scratch Stempniak from this weekend's games against Carolina.

Time to call up Marek Hrivik/Danny Kristo?

Chris R

Anyone wanna take a bet? I bet the number of cases of Mumps the Avs catch is higher than the number of goals we score tonight :(

Jason Gregor ‏@JasonGregor 12m12 minutes ago
Today in history: Gretzky reached 100 pts in 34 games (1983). Today, after 32 games the Oilers roster has 124 points. #GretzwasGreat

This would be funny if it wasn't sad

Top Bottom