• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Speaking of Polak returning...

UICd1mk.png

Wonder who the Jets would trade

Hey Ducks GAF we are honouring Koivu tonight. That's going to be something.

Is it with a hanging jersey?

Really guys were upset that Kozun was sent down?

Yes he deserves a chance but who are you really going to take out to put him in right now? Heck I don't even know if he's fully ready to come back yet after his injury.

He'll get his chance down the line but right now he can't beat out anyone.

AuxijYi.gif

B5GCX9-CYAAXfum.jpg:large

Latvia and Finland are our bros

Fuck you, Australia.

LOL WRESTLING NATIONAL SPORT. What area is that?

zroid

Banned
Not sure how anyone can watch cricket. Even trying to read the rules makes my head spin.

I was trying to explain baseball to my cousin (who was born and raised in India) and he said pretty much the same thing :p

baseball probably has more complex rules actually. cricket is relatively straightforward, but I think the differences make it harder to grasp for someone who was raised with baseball.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Do we even have Hurricane fans in NHL-GAF?

Probably more than the fans that attend a Panthers game...
We had 2-3 if I recall, but their tank job seems to have driven them away. It's pretty funny how few Bruins fans post here now that they're not the runaway best team in the East.

Foggy

Assistant GM has been in Boston recently and BJs GM was in Minnesota last night for the Bruins game. Hard to think of any trades that make sense.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Who's doing the colour commentary for this Leafs game? It's not O'Neil is it? It kind of sounds like him but I don't think it's him.

Top Bottom