• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Weise on Pleks line still. Guy can't catch a break with his Wingers. Also Therrien is stupid.

Checks Leafs-Canes score

:lol

Checks Leafs-Canes shot differential

Remembers how last year the Leafs had a 11-2-1 run before everything fell to pieces

image.php

Gilbert looks like he exchanges sexual favours for drugs.

trifelife

What's up with guys throwing punches when their opponent's clearly down/being restrained/etc.? Happened just now with McLeod-Farnham, and it seems prevalent all over the league. Maybe just confirmation bias since I'm looking for it, but I dunno. It's definitely bitchmade.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What's up with guys throwing punches when their opponent's clearly down/being restrained/etc.? Happened just now with McLeod-Farnham, and it seems prevalent all over the league. Maybe just confirmation bias since I'm looking for it, but I dunno. It's definitely bitchmade.

Same guys who cheer for themselves after fights do this.

Lol what a fucking joke. Everyone knew that was coming, Tangradi is garbage.

So glad Andrighetto was sent down to give ice time for Tangradi. What a difference maker he is.

Foggy

Clarkson cracking Johansen in the back of the head with an near-crosscheck after he get levelled by Foligno. I wasn't anticipating this kind of game, wow!

Congrats to Saku on an above-average career as a classy ambassador for the NHL. Most importantly for beating cancer.

The Habs should've retired his number.

Go Ducks, though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Another fucking awful first period. I don't even know why I start watching, I should wait until the 2nd period before I tune in.

zroid

Banned
O, Captain!

the Leafs have been much better this period (about 50% possession) but it's gotta be partially score effects. next period will be the real test.

Top Bottom