• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

zroid

Banned
Still can't see this seasons as anything other than a complete waste, if they had at least replaced Carlyle we could have seen whether it was a coaching issue or really a player issue.

The issue is more of how management sees it. As long as they know what the underlying issues are, then whether they sneak into a first round exit or barely miss the playoffs, improvements can be made going forward. I know what I think they should do (or try to do, at least), so we'll see. With the number of RFAs and the cap situation, this offseason is going to tell us a lot about the state of the organization.

On the news they posted a comparable between the Canucks and last year's team.

Almost the same winning percentage.
Higher goals for.
Higher goals against.

However, last year's team had played 6 more games before Christmas due to the Olympics.

If Miller and the defence can improve I think the Canucks will be alright.

RC

Banned
On the news they posted a comparable between the Canucks and last year's team.

Almost the same winning percentage.
Higher goals for.
Higher goals against.

However, last year's team had played 6 more games before Christmas due to the Olympics.

If Miller and the defence can improve I think the Canucks will be alright.

So what you're saying is that we won't be alright? I knew that already.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
AAk8T96.gif

lol new JB gif

So what you're saying is that we won't be alright? I knew that already.

At the rate they're going right now they'll be a mediocre playoff bubble team.

If things go right they'll be a better playoff bubble team with a chance of pulling off a first-round upset.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good. That's the right call.

Nash is now all of a sudden back to just two goals behind Tyler Seguin for the NHL lead. He's also just under a 60 goal pace right now. His career high is 41, in 2003-4.

The scoring change also gave Brassard a career high 3 assists on the night.

Merguson

Banned
TSN get your shit together.

Their podcast behavior is wonky. Podcasts don't get released through the XML feed, then it works, then it starts releasing short segments instead of the full podcasts.

calder

TSN get your shit together.

Their podcast behavior is wonky. Podcasts don't get released through the XML feed, then it works, then it starts releasing short segments instead of the full podcasts.
Whatever 30 year old desktop PC plugged into a 56k modem they have running their RSS feeds needs to be retired.

Luckily they finally put the godly TSN Hockey Analytics show on iTunes, so I was able to move my Downcast sub to that.

zroid

Banned
Anna Kendrick and Emily Blunt are in the new Disney movie releasing tomorrow? Welp, I'm watching that.

reviews are good anyways

trifelife

Happy holidays to all my NHL bros.

Here it's time to get wasted, listen to some Maki Asakawa and play Nidhogg. Then suck my own dick because I made a chocolate peanut butter cheesecake.

Top Bottom