• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

I remember when the great Heatley helped to drive my team to a Stanley Cup Championship during the NHLGAF NHL 13 Online Be a GM mode season. Marvie had given up all hope and wanted to rid himself of Heatley, and here I came along, offering up Lupul and some other scrub for All Star forwad Dany Heatley, and that trade changed the face of my organization and we went on to become champs!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Oilers claim fraser
He has good stats in the AHL and hasn't had a lot of time in the NHL, so this COULD work out for them...

They need a goddamn 2C or 1C though. Maybe this is a precursor to another move?

That Seguin trade though...I refuse to believe he couldn't get more for a 2nd overall pick potential 1C with a Cup at such a young age...

Yawnier

Banned
@mfrashe8
Fearless prediction: The @NHLBruins will re-acquire Fraz when we bring in Eberle to fix this ongoing mess of a season. #WeDreamin

My days of pretending to be the more talented Matt Fraser have come to a painful end... I actually feel like I'm forced to move to Edmonton

LOL, poor Fraser going to be fed to the wolves out in Deadmonton.

that is not the real matt fraser btw, i think

zroid

Banned
good news for the Jets is even if these injuries screw up their season, then not only will they get a decent draft pick in a great draft year, but when they're healthy next season, they'll have a rock solid team for a playoff push. hutchinson might make the next step too? he seems to be quite good unlike Pavlol.

Alright. I'm gonna do a nice thing.

If someone can this correctly You get a Digital Code for GOTG. (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Okay? Here we go!

Who Is my Favorite Hockey Player of All Time?

PM the Answer. I'll give ya the code :)

I don't know how to use ModBot soo.. =/

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Team Canada down after 1min already lawl

Also Niklas Hagman is here playing for Jokerit?!? WHAT YEAR IS IT

zroid

Banned
Jeez, I didn't know Max Domi is type I diabetic. Poor kid has to deal with not only that but getting drafted by Arizona? :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dude, no one watches the Spengler Cup.

WTF I thought this was WJC :(

What the hell is the Spengler cup?

You guys suck balls

Team Canada vs Jokerit Helsinki, it was a great first period.

AT LEAST SHANE KNOWS IT

How was Steve Moses undrafted and isn't considered for the NHL? Dude leads the KHL in scoring and is insanely fast AND can hit. I guess teams are scared cause he's just 5'8 but damn he's good.

Also, Linus Omark is good, fuck the Oilers for ruining his early development and his reputation.

Razorskin

----- ------
You guys suck balls

JPy7vpx.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
I bet the history channel in switzerland shows nothing but old spengler cup games because they don't have any kickass WWII footage of the swiss.

zroid

Banned
I'm watching the Spengler while waiting for the next WJC game. According to the TSN commentator, Jokerit's coach was trash talking Canada before the game? :lol

"We are going to play a game that Canada can't keep up with" or something

calder

Shit, TSNGO was actually working for a while but now it's crapped out. Some location service bullshit, probably because I'm on my iPad using my phone as a hotspot. Last I saw was the coincidental penalties and jokerit crying for three minutes over it.

That Rogers Roam Anywhere has really changed this drive for me

Top Bottom