• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That Rogers Roam Anywhere has really changed this drive for me
Is that as advertised? I'm I'm the States quite a bit and saw an ad for it the other day and thought it too good to be true. Seemed there had to be some kind of hook to it. I'm on Telus now but would definitely consider switching to Rogers for that.

calder

$5 a day per device to a max of 50 and you just use your normal data limits. Works great for us, we share 10g and basically used more data than normal but still won't come close to our monthly cap. Love it, I've been watching hockey most of the afternoon, although I had to switch to my phone for some location based reason. Julie watched Netflix for hours on the drive down, except in places with expectedly shit cell coverage like North Dakota and Nebraska.

I think TSN is kinda shitty with their apps, I was able to watch everything in the US on wifi even stuff I'm sure they should have blocked like NFL

AT&T middle of nowhere, 10 down 1 up on LTE

I just want everyone to know that Heretic sucks at Halo 5 and if he asks you to play with him during the beta period now, don't do it.

This has been a friendly HaloNHLGAF announcement.

zroid

Banned
Slovaks are looking decent against USA, maybe their win against Finland wasn't a fluke?

Guess that 8-0 blowout woke em up

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I am totally translating everything as:

"I got matched against heretic and he destroyed me... and after he t-bagged me i just had to post on gaf"

btw, is 19 & 21 refereed to these players?

JoeandPete_medium.jpg
What a weird coincidence

Heretic

I just want everyone to know that Heretic sucks at Halo 5 and if he asks you to play with him during the beta period now, don't do it.

This has been a friendly HaloNHLGAF announcement.
You son of a B. I did suck that ONE game. Maybe two... But I kicked ass after that.

I'll play with him :(

You're emotionally cheating on him Crazed.
Lol! I'll be home in about 3 hours! You best be on!

I am totally translating everything as:

"I got matched against heretic and he destroyed me... and after he t-bagged me i just had to post on gaf"
It is known. Also, join us!

Acid knows what's up, Heretic is beta for life, T-bagging is not in his repertoire.
You jelly, son.

Corey Perry back at practice today. NHL should investigate
:lol

Edmonton traded Mark Arcobello to Nashville for Derek Roy...

ok then..

That's a good pick up for them.

I've never seen Love Actually. Had no idea that's where the GIF was from.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm downloading Captain Toad Treasure Tracker as we speak! It better be good

Top Bottom