• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
As @GeorgeRichards reported last night, Nick Bjugstad to sign 6-year, $24.6M extension with FLA today

That's a ridiculously good signing. Bjugstad is a beast and will only keep getting better.

zroid

Banned
Laffs and Bears or World Juniors.. Hmm

Well the Laffs game would overlap with Finland vs Germany. That could be interesting since both teams are in a must-win situation. Of course realistically the Finns should walk all over them, lol.

just like the Broons will walk over the Laffs

I was given a warning and removed from a thread at HFBoards last night.

Reason was for Moderator Abuse

"Cmon Mods that was funny" was the abusive post.

zroid

Banned
Bruins are bad now tho

sbeIbPR.png

Montresor

Leafs are going to walk all over the Bruins tonight. But that`s just same old Leafs. Play like garbage all year long but sprinkle in some dominating performances to give the fans that false hope. Our 3-2 win against Colorado and 4-1 win again Boston earlier this year were some of the best Leaf games I`ve seen in my life (next to game 2 versus Boston in the playoffs). They absolutely dominated. I wish they played like that more often. Instead it`s good game here, then a whole string of garbage wins (where you are outshot), and then a whole string of garbage losses (where you are outshot).

Red_Man

Damn, Sweden on a 5 min PP now.

Anyone watching SWEvsSUI? How's Willie doing?
2 points, one a nice primary assist on the PP and the other just a secondary assist. Looked alright, had some nice looks, it's pretty obvious the other teams focus on him.

zroid

Banned
Nice. I had to entertain some guests for a bit unexpectedly, lol. Missed the first half.

edi: damn, smellies getting daggered on this 5min

zroid

Banned
lol voting ends tomorrow. the all-star game is going to be an even bigger joke than usual this year.

hdJhNCb.png

that said, I think it's awesome for Girgensons

Red_Man

McCarron with a hat trick and 6 points today

With 6 points today, Michael McCarron surpassed his goals, assists & points from last season in only 25 games.
Unreal.

Red_Man

Weird having the USA / Canada game on so early in the afternoon after these past few years.

Top Bottom