• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

lol the oilers are so bad.

Should have sent Draisaitl back months ago. He should be playing at the WJC right now.

The frustration some of their fans must be feeling right now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
BGALLLLLYYYYY

fucking finally, Lu was stopping everything.

Edit:
Better than Clarkson still being on it though. #FireCarlyle
The funny part about that is all I heard from the Toronto media last year was that Clarkson needed PP time to get his offence going because he was on the Devils PP when he scored 30.

trifelife

opened the NFL thread, saw a bunch of waifu avatars

cya hockey

There was a Terry Bradshaw waifu avatar that blew my mind. That's a horrifying combo.

Shorks!!! Brent Burns has a good Twitter avatar.

68a397dd0a80883994402882b96b4c32.jpeg

zroid

Banned
I would rather Trevor Smith be on that second PP unit than Wendel Clarkson

...and that is saying something.

Fun stat:

Leo Komarov has only 1 fewer points than David Clarkson on the PP this season.

Leo Komarov has missed an entire month, and doesn't even play on the PP!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Beaulieu is playing so good. Great seeing him finally getting a fair chance from the coaches. He's already our 3rd best D.

With all this shit with Edmonton, I wish the NHL and the other owners would step in and remove the owner and management there. They have no idea what they're doing and it seems to be the only way to fix things. On top of that, I hope McDavid or Eichel pull a Lindros and ask to be traded after being drafted by them. I wouldn't blame them. They will not fix the team and as it is now, it will only fuck them so hard in development and nothing will change.

Yawnier

Banned
Fun stat:

Leo Komarov has only 1 fewer points than David Clarkson on the PP this season.

Leo Komarov has missed an entire month, and doesn't even play on the PP!

Lawd, Komrade Komarov is on a whole other level above Clarkson

Can you even compare the two? Komarov is like the energizer bunny, full of energy and he never lets down on the ice and is very reliable on the PK. Clarkman is like a worse Darcy Tucker, always falling down on the ice and constantly doing dumb shit.

zroid

Banned
LOL amazing, Ferraro was just talking about how european goalies aren't good at handling the puck usually, and then prophetically, the German goalie fucked up behind the net and Reway got an easy goal.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
With all this shit with Edmonton, I wish the NHL and the other owners would step in and remove the owner and management there. They have no idea what they're doing and it seems to be the only way to fix things. On top of that, I hope McDavid or Eichel pull a Lindros and ask to be traded after being drafted by them. I wouldn't blame them. They will not fix the team and as it is now, it will only fuck them so hard in development and nothing will change.
I don't get the impression that McDavid ot Eichel will do that. As for changing owners, Edmonton is still making money, so I doubt anything happens...especially if they aren't going to properly fix Phx or get more fans into Fla

Acid08

Banned
LOL amazing, Ferraro was just talking about how european goalies aren't good at handling the puck usually, and then prophetically, the German goalie fucked up behind the net and Reway got an easy goal.

Can't speak about most European goalies but Niemi is awwwwwful at it. Nabby wasn't so hot either.

Top Bottom