• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

zroid

Banned
I put Lupul with Holland because I think Holland has been completely wrecked offensive wise playing with both Winnik and Clarkson and throwing him an offensive option should help.

Also I thought about Lupul - Kadri - Kessel but thats like 3 of the good possession players on one line and you end up with the same problem of likely having one line full of weak possession players.

Also yea it was Clarkson, could work since Clarkson is decentish at possession but JVR and Bozak are both possession anchors so who knows.

I get balance, but it would be nice for once to have a top scoring line that is also a competitive possession line as well...

I guess in the Leafs' situation beggars can't be choosers.

Xeteh

I love how after Tanguay's beautiful goal against his old team he didn't react... like it was just old hat for him. I missed him ever since the Avs lost him back in the day, what a fantastic player.

zroid

Banned
Was in the kitchen so didn't know what was happening, but I heard 2 goal horns...

pleasantly surprised to see the Shorks tied it up :p

2014-12-01%2023_19_50.gif

Top Bottom