• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Acid08

Banned
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ignoring how optimistic this sounds, imagine how many more points that could have been considering how poorly we've played this year. How frustrating.

It's an interesting fact considering how fucking awful the vast majority of games have been. More than a handful of those games were "close" on the scoreboard, and I think that's lulled Roy and some select players into believing our problems aren't as bad as they really are.

Acid08

Banned
Holy shit . . . what a reversal of fortune tonight. The let in 2 goals in the first 2 & 1/2 minutes. And now 7 goals? Damn.

Outside of those first two and a half minutes they Sharks have played very well. Now we just have to worry about the last two and a half minutes.

Acid08

Banned
So these are rumored to be the Kings Stadium Series jersey.

LAKings-Stadium-Series-Jersey-2015-MayorsManor-600x345.jpg

Hideous.

Impressive game by the Canucks. The Penguins had a lot of injuries but they were still shut out at home by a backup goalie.

Really liking the depth of the team. Makes you wonder if Kassian will even slot in when he returns.

I started to play a bit with friends so this is pretty cool.

Also Creeper how can you handle threads like that, so much stupidity going on right now...

I just do. That SFV Teaser thread is a salt mine. I still say we're getting another announcement from capcom .

These next few days in the gaming community are gonna be nuts

keezy

That Stars game was brutal...

Sucks that they only play the Wings at the Joe once and the game ends up like that.

zroid

Banned
Randy Carlyle said:
With [JVR, Bozak, Kessel] they need to simplify on nights like tonight and go into more of a structured game instead of having to play in [the defensive] zone for the majority of the shift. It's a lot easier for that group to play in the offensive zone than it is the defensive zone.

if you have a group that can't play in the defensive zone, THEN CHANGE THE GROUP

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tampa sports teams use unpaid homeless people as concessions workers

In a system labor experts are calling "outrageous," the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are among several professional sports teams a Tampa Bay Times investigation found employ unpaid, destitute people to sell peanuts and beer to fans at the stadium.

Reporter Will Hobson's investigation found the Bucs, Rays, Lightning, and Daytona 500 all employed labor from the New Beginnings ministry in a system the New Beginnings CEO calls "work therapy" but labor investigators call "indentured servitude." The money earned working the concession stands, the Times reports, goes directly to New Beginnings, which provides the men with shelter and food; in total, New Beginnings brought in $932,816 in income last year.
That's not a scumbag move at all.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nothing like having your GM telling you to be patient when you've missed the playoffs for 8 years and have been rebuilding for the majority of that time.

Top Bottom