• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price bailed them out all game anyways, eventually they'll learn to play more than one period a game.

Quick

Banned
i9x5REZ9R0zZx.jpg

calder

Obviously glad Little got the hatty, first for the franchise since the Atlanta days.

Reeeeeaaaally regret not going to the game with my brothers. Ah well, three of them went at least, they said it was about as loud as the MTS centre has been since the first few games.

I am sincerely blown away by the magnitude of which the avs suck. I really didn't see this season being this bad. I thought for sure we would struggle a lot but this season.. we're worse than we ever were under Sacco.

I am sincerely blown away by the magnitude of which the avs suck. I really didn't see this season being this bad. I thought for sure we would struggle a lot but this season.. we're worse than we ever were under Sacco.

So many bad decisions made in asset management and who we signed in the off season. Our bottom six is awful. We got worse on defense, somehow. Awful contracts with Berra, Stuart, Guenin, etc...Just a lot of things that needs to be fixed.

So many bad decisions made in asset management and who we signed in the off season. Our bottom six is awful. We got worse on defense, somehow. Awful contracts with Berra, Stuart, Guenin, etc...Just a lot of things that needs to be fixed.

None of this even touches on the fact that the top six are garbage almost every night who don't even fucking try. You can decry management all you want, they're not blameless, but the product on ice is laughable and that lies directly on the shoulders of the players. Not just the bottom six, either.

Top Bottom