• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Socreges

Banned
Yup. I figure I won't be complaining much once I'm actually playing it

The freeze-in-air-for-several-seconds-while-otherwise-having-full-motion-to-shoot mechanic looks stupid...

had to get that in there now

Edit- oh i see we're enemies again

Found this :lol

http://m.imgur.com/a/tdIhQ

wYJStB6h.jpg

LaumKrWh.jpg

QkawcSXh.jpg

qSpGpODh.jpg

pringles

So, Wings could potentially move into a tie for 1st in the league with a win against a really bad Carolina team tonight..

In other words, guaranteed loss coming up.

Stupid mechanic, went out and saw my tire which has had a slow leak for the last month finally decided to turn into a fast leak (I usually fill it every week and it lasts a week and I was actually going to take it in next weekend to have it looked at). So I took it to the mechanic around noon and they said it should be about an hour and they'll give me a call, so 2.5-3 hours roll around and I give them a call to check on the status to find out they haven't even gotten to it yet. So now I have to miss hockey and wait for them to let me know I can pick it up probably (hopefully) in an hour. I know they can get busy but that really sucks. Hopefully they figure it out before they close here soon so I can put it back on and be able to go to work tomorrow.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Stupid mechanic, went out and saw my tire which has had a slow leak for the last month finally decided to turn into a fast leak (I usually fill it every week and it lasts a week and I was actually going to take it in next weekend to have it looked at). So I took it to the mechanic around noon and they said it should be about an hour and they'll give me a call, so 2.5-3 hours roll around and I give them a call to check on the status to find out they haven't even gotten to it yet. So now I have to miss hockey and wait for them to let me know I can pick it up probably (hopefully) in an hour. I know they can get busy but that really sucks. Hopefully they figure it out before they close here soon so I can put it back on and be able to go to work tomorrow.

This is where it pays to know a mechanic. My mother had a flat, when she called they said she could get the tire back at the end of the day if she brought it in.

My uncle came by, took the tire and had it back within the hour because he knows them.

Also, as much as I want more teams to pass the Habs, Wings need to miss the playoffs so Babcock is fired. You guys can have Therrien.

This is where it pays to know a mechanic. My mother had a flat, when she called they said she could get the tire back at the end of the day if she brought it in.

My uncle came by, took the tire and had it back within the hour because he knows them.

Also, as much as I want more teams to pass the Habs, Wings need to miss the playoffs so Babcock is fired. You guys can have Therrien.

I would have told you this would happen at the beginning of the season, but right now we are 2 points out of first in the league, so yeah...

Also I did know a mechanic, but he moved to California. Anyways, I got my tire back and before I rolled it out I could hear it leaking still, so apparently they caught one leak but not another, so I had to wait another hour for them to fix the second leak that I found. Oh well, I put the tire back on and everything seems good for now.

Top Bottom