• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Razorskin

----- ------
EKANE is, above all other things, kind of an idiot. You just have to learn to accept that.

4s4Nxdj.jpg

calder

Ugh, typical jets, tie it up, give away some extra breakaways to be nice.

If they could go a couple of minutes between penalties that'd be great too

The Ducks need to wear their Stadium Series jerseys 90% of the time. They're beautiful. (Same with the orange and black Flyers one from their Winter Classic)

Quick

Banned
Ducks beating the Jets?

ivpgeMeI0XUHF.gif

The Ducks need to wear their Stadium Series jerseys 90% of the time. They're beautiful. (Same with the orange and black Flyers one from their Winter Classic)

I had a change of heart with the Ducks' Stadium Series jersey. I actually like it now.

The Leafs still have the best jerseys in the NHL, though. Maybe I'm biased, but they're great and timeless.

Next would be Edmonton and Philly.

Socreges

Banned
Never looked into how the Ducks got Getzlaf and Perry in the same draft. Apparently the Stars traded their 1st rounder for two 2nd rd picks.

That first rounder became Corey Perry. The two 2nd rd picks... Vojtek Polak and BJ Crombeen.

The Oilers also traded their 1st, which became Zach Parise, for two picks that amounted to nothing.

Hold onto those first rounders, folks. Unless you're Detroit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hudon leading the AHL in points after today's game. Timmins showing why he's one of the best in the league once again, that's pretty amazing for a undersized, 5th rounder in his rookie season.

Fire Therrien.

Never looked into how the Ducks got Getzlaf and Perry in the same draft. Apparently the Stars traded their 1st rounder for two 2nd rd picks.

That first rounder became Corey Perry. The two 2nd rd picks... Vojtek Polak and BJ Crombeen.

The Oilers also traded their 1st, which became Zach Parise, for two picks that amounted to nothing.

Hold onto those first rounders, folks. Unless you're Detroit.

I forgot what a first rounder looked like. Of course our first rounder from 2 years ago turned into the CHL player of the year so I can't complain.

Top Bottom