• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Silexx

Sens fire PMac but Dave Cameron likely to be promoted to interim head coach, not sure if it's any steps forward, but Cameron as head coach is definitely two steps back :(

Meh, if Cameron does suck and this season is a wash, then we a high draft pick and Cameron gets replaced the following season.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Meh, if Cameron does suck and this season is a wash, then we a high draft pick and Cameron gets replaced the following season.

That is the only silver lining to this. Hope he fails so hard that he fires himself at the end of the season and gets us a top 2 pick.

trifelife

Keslerrrrr

48N22nw.jpg

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Don't think I'm going to give any more money to this org until they pull their heads out of their asses. That or Melnyk fires himself and sells the team.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This "NHL in Vegas" crap coming out today in multiple articles is beyond irritating. No way that team would survive.

Silexx

BM seems to suggest that Luke Richardson may have been the first choice, but he seems set on staying put in Bingo (because his daughter is attending Cornell) and may have turned down the position.

Razorskin

----- ------
This "NHL in Vegas" crap coming out today in multiple articles is beyond irritating. No way that team would survive.

It probably won't survive, but it's happening. So it's definitely something to talk about, especially if an expansion draft is to take place.

Solo

I wonder if AGally to 1C is coming from above MT, just like when Sekac was put back in the line up by management.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wonder if AGally to 1C is coming from above MT, just like when Sekac was put back in the line up by management.
Doubt it, he's just finally caved into the idea. Patches was making comments hinting that change was needed last week. Eller being out just opens up this opportunity.

Giggzy

Not sure if you guys remember when I said I wanted to learn how to skate and join a hockey league within a year.

Well, I've been practicing on and off for the last 6 months (I'm still horrible), and tonight I have my first practice on my cousins team. I'm nervous as fuck but also excited. The league starts January 4th and goes until June. The only downside is the league is hosted at IceTown in riverside which is owned by the Kings... All kits have the kings logo on them. Forgive me...

Marvie_3

Banned

They'll survive................for a few years. Then we'll see the same dog and pony show we've seen in Glendale for a decade.

Heretic

Not sure if you guys remember when I said I wanted to learn how to skate and join a hockey league within a year.

Well, I've been practicing on and off for the last 6 months (I'm still horrible), and tonight I have my first practice on my cousins team. I'm nervous as fuck but also excited. The league starts January 4th and goes until June. The only downside is the league is hosted at IceTown in riverside which is owned by the Kings... All kits have the kings logo on them. Forgive me...

ZeroGravity

Probably the most I've been excited for one. It was fun to watch the Caps/Penguins one and cheer against my brother, and this time it'll be fun to watch with my Dad and cheer against his Blackhawks.
I guess it would be if you have a stake in the game, but from an outsider perspective...Caps/Hawks isn't really an interesting matchup, since there's no history or story between the two teams.

calder

Two game suspension for Kane? I was expecting one, but two is totally justified. At least this way we get an extra game of no back breaking selfish penalties from him.

And who cares if the NHL can't work in Vegas - it'll be damn easy for ppl here to sell themselves on a cheap weekend flight to see the Jets and who knows maybe do a wee bit of gambling. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

fallout

Two game suspension for Kane? I was expecting one, but two is totally justified. At least this way we get an extra game of no back breaking selfish penalties from him.
Yeah, totally justified. This seems to happen to him whenever he's having a tough time scoring. Although, I don't necessarily think he's been bad. He's definitely looked dangerous at times.

And who cares if the NHL can't work in Vegas - it'll be damn easy for ppl here to sell themselves on a cheap weekend flight to see the Jets and who knows maybe do a wee bit of gambling. MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Business partners on a shuttle service to Grand Forks?

Sens fired Paul Maclean?? This franchise is in such disarray right now. It is sad. Maclean was an outstanding coach, and would get the best from his players. He overachieved with this level of talent he has to work with. Bobby Ryan is overrated as hell, knew we were doomed when we signed him to that contract. Meanwhile, The Leafs will do fine, MLSE finally decided to care about the productivity of the teams with the success of the Raps and stuff. Shanahan will do a fine job, Congrats Leafs fans your team will be superior for the next few years. Sens should have started the tanking process awhile ago, but they tried to spend money as if they are a big market team with cap money to spend. Sorry for my rant NHL-GAF, just a passionate fan. Can I become a Leafs fans? It is not like I am a bandwagoner if so I would have chosen the Habs Lol. I was born in Toronto, fans of all teams Toronto like Raps and Jays, but got converted to a Sens fan. I WANT OUT. Lol

Top Bottom