• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Samyy

Pls just give poor old Mississauga a team, there's nothing else to do here so the stadium will be guarenteed full!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
18 for Nash!

Can't blame the ref for this call on Hayes. I thought he covered the puck too, but the replay makes it seem like he didn't. Tough break either way.

PPG incoming

Yesterday a guy came to my door saying he tracked a stolen cell phone to our house that was taken at the local highschool. He seriously said, "I tracked a stolen cell phone here so it's time to come clean." I explained to him that everyone in the house was a college student and we had no reason to go to the highschool, hell two of my roommates didn't even leave the house that day. Then the cops came later and I told them the same thing and they were nice and said "Yeah, those things have a two mile radius, we'll makes sure you're left alone."

Anyway after the whole "You're house has radiation interfering with signals" from the guy last month, this town is so weird.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yesterday a guy came to my door saying he tracked a stolen cell phone to our house that was taken at the local highschool. He seriously said, "I tracked a stolen cell phone here so it's time to come clean." I explained to him that everyone in the house was a college student and we had no reason to go to the highschool, hell two of my roommates didn't even leave the house that day. Then the cops came later and I told them the same thing and they were nice and said "Yeah, those things have a two mile radius, we'll makes sure you're left alone."

Anyway after the whole "You're house has radiation interfering with signals" from the guy last month, this town is so weird.

did he ask if he could come in and look for his phone too?

zroid

Banned
Backes took a puck to the face.. ouch

8Pk8NvI.gif

did he ask if he could come in and look for his phone too?

:lol No he did not, with the actual cops coming I think that guy legitimately lost his phone. Though I have a theory on the radiation people, found out my landlord is being sued for overcharging the previous tenets for carpet damage (even though there is carpet damage from animals), so I'm wondering if they were private investigators hired by the previous tenets law firm wanting to look at the carpet, because one of the guys was kind of old to be a thief, you never know, but he didn't look like someone who would break into houses.

Hi, I'm home from meth camp. I can see why Rob Ford goes there a lot.

Turns out game devices and phones weren't allowed :/ fucking boring.

BRB, catching up on the past months of Ducks games.

Did anything else happen that I should know about?

Razorskin

----- ------
Hi, I'm home from meth camp. I can see why Rob Ford goes there a lot.

Turns out game devices and phones weren't allowed :/ fucking boring.

BRB, catching up on the past months of Ducks games.

Did anything else happen that I should know about?

The UFC exposed itself as just an extension of Professional Wrestling.

Welcome back.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, at least we get a point. That's our first one of those since the two Thanksgiving games against the Flyers.

This team is so frustrating.

Top Bottom