• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

ShaneB

NHL GAF. Hannibal is so sooo Good season two is like the best thing I watched all year

It's been on my netflix list for a while. Perhaps over the christmas break if I get time it'll be something to check out.

C_001.jpg

You're alright Quick, she is indeed a lovely gal in my opinion.

Acid08

Banned
As great as Minnesota has been at producing NHL talent, we have never really put out an NHL caliber goalie.

Alex Stalock might be the first. Can't wait to watch him tonight.
I'm really happy he's getting some consecutive starts. Love the guy, he's wild out there. Turco-esque.

calder

Never thought I'd see defense of Corner Gas.

It's a deceptively quality show.

Lacey: [about the Dog River River Dogs hockey team] I thought you said you were a lousy goalie.

Brent LeRoy: No. I said I let in a lot of goals, mainly 'cause I get 110 shots a game.

Lacey: Wow. No neutral zone trap for you guys, huh?

Brent LeRoy: Well, our defencemen can't skate backwards. That's the crux of it.

Quick

Banned
It's a deceptively quality show.

Lacey: [about the Dog River River Dogs hockey team] I thought you said you were a lousy goalie.

Brent LeRoy: No. I said I let in a lot of goals, mainly 'cause I get 110 shots a game.

Lacey: Wow. No neutral zone trap for you guys, huh?

Brent LeRoy: Well, our defencemen can't skate backwards. That's the crux of it.

Holy shit Calder and I like the same show.

I don't know how I feel about this.

I remember seeing Tara Spencer-Nairn on something that involved her in little clothing, so seeing her in a comedic role was interesting, and it worked. Karen is a hilarious character.

Such storm. Wonder if the attendance will be lower tonight, people may not want to go out into this shit.

I'm sure it will. Luckily, that flooded area is not between me and the game.

The Sharks seem to attract this, the Sharks v. Buffalo game also had very small attendance due to the snowstorm in Buffalo.

Well, assuming I make it to the game, I'm gonna find some good empty seats in the lower area. :)

Stalock is from MN? I didn't know that. I know Justin Braun is from Minnesota.

Both were born in St Paul breh.

And they are only 6 months apart. I didn't know about the last part. Kind of coincidental.

EDIT:
Michael Russo verified
Other than the #mnwild's first 7 games, the Wild has had its top-4 D together in 3 of the next 20 games. May explain the inconsistency

Kind of explains some things.

Top Bottom