• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

:(

If Minny got it, whom would you like them to host?

Not sure. Dallas is the obvious answer based on the North Stars/Minnesota connection. Either of the New York teams would be cool because they have so many Minnesotans on their teams. St Louis is a good choice too. Probably the best option and would be pretty entertaining.

I hope Minnesota never gets an outdoor game just so I can keep reading reactions from Wild fans.

I AM SO FLUSTERED RIGHT NOW

Marvie_3

Banned
PlayfulBountifulBeardedcollie.gif

y9iW9vs.gif

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I remember certain Sens fans(not naming any names) were playing Turris up as a bonafide #1 center, he's done his best to prove them wrong this season :/

Not sure. Dallas is the obvious answer based on the North Stars/Minnesota connection. Either of the New York teams would be cool because they have so many Minnesotans on their teams. St Louis is a good choice too. Probably the best option and would be pretty entertaining.

I AM SO FLUSTERED RIGHT NOW

Minnesota and Colorado are reported to get one, a home and home outdoor series would be interesting. I don't know who we'd play. I wonder how much we'll suck next year. Though we are usually good every other year.

Lol Queens

Edit: I always love it when the visiting team scores while the announcer is still reading off the stats on the recent home goal

That will never get old.

I even laugh when it happens to us.

Yotes vs Perds? That's like The Game That GAF Forgot.

Every single time these games happen, it's at least referenced once about how much it's worth forgetting or how crap it is (unless something highlight-worthy happens, which it rarely does).

That Coyotes / Preds playoff series from years ago was the most tedious.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
lol the Canadian junior head coach is "putting compete level above scoring" in importance for roster selection

ffs
Can't wait for them to not medal and then TSN / Sportsnet have a 3 week meltdown discussion on why they can't win anymore.

Cake Boss

Banned
I remember certain Sens fans(not naming any names) were playing Turris up as a bonafide #1 center, he's done his best to prove them wrong this season :/

I still think he can be a team #1 center for a playoff team just like Desharnais or Bozak is. Take away Kessel from Bozak or take Patches away from Desharnais and they get exposed. This season Turris doesn't have Babby on his line. The other season he had Alfie.

But I agree this year he doesn't look that impressive, maybe its the pressure of added responsibility or maybe its the limited talent I dunno.

Our best bet is still Zibby being our #1C as he has the tools for it other than Turris.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'd rather they focus on skill, speed, and passing.

I really am scratching my head over the need for a shot blocking drill if they are going to play on intl ice surfaces here.

The meltdowns I've found generally come from the team playing as individuals and getting frustrated with the other team's D. Well...that and Fleury...

That Toews hit was awful. Dirty, dirty play by Seidenberg. It's in the Bruins' DNA, though.

Hopefully Toews is okay/won't be out long, and Seidenberg will get a hefty suspension.

Holiday

Banned
What is this scoring from other forwards? I don't know how to react to it.

Steen, Stastny, and Oshie need to do this more often.

Top Bottom