• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Then you should be upset about all of the additions that weren't in the book! What the fuck was Orlando Bloom doing there? Kate from Lost? She's on the wrong damn island!

You think I'm gonna complain about MORE Legolas and a STRONG female lead?

Hell, just throw a few Ents in there while you're at it imo. A surfboarding Saruman. I don't care. MORE.

MY SELF ESTEEM DEPENDS ON HOW WELL MY CONSOLE OF CHOICE SELLS

Yeesssss... I've attached my self worth to a brand!

Calamari41

41 > 38
So much fuckery in the NPD thread.

Holy shit, you're not kidding. I'll never get the sales war deal... I'm just either happy or sad when a game I like sells well or doesn't. As a Nintendo fan, NPD threads make me sad, but interestingly I have enjoyed the Wii U way more than I ever enjoyed the Wii. Sales mean nothing beyond the likelihood of sequels to specific games.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Where are you guys pulling live corsi/fenwick from?
I'm using hockeystats.ca lately. That chart I posted I just saw on twitter today, not sure where it came from.

McKenzie reporting that Boston is going to get the Winter Classic next year. Another Eastern team. Big surprise.
Another team who's already had one, because that makes a lot of sense. At least have them play Montreal so it's a legit rivalry and not some bullshit made up drama.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lmao OKAY RED
Outside of Brown, I don't see any real problems with the team. Plus they kept the Devils and Rangers from a cup. Sens are just a much less talented Bruins, there's nothing to like there aside from Karlsson.

Razorskin

----- ------
Wheres that Babby goal gif?

FVZgCUO.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lol Queens

Edit: I always love it when the visiting team scores while the announcer is still reading off the stats on the recent home goal

Top Bottom