• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is pretty interesting, Team corsi by score state

B4mQwheIIAASOf_.png:large

Foggy

Did Wiz just break his stick over his face? This is game is getting ugly

Edit: Nevermind, it broke before that and then just punched him in the face lol

Cake Boss

Banned
Great first period. Team finally has some emotion and looks structured.

A couple of things that I noticed differently from the past 3 years or so.

-The dmen actually stand up at the blue line and not back up like pussies and let the wingers in n shoot.

-The players are actually getting into the shooting lanes and blocking shots like every other normal NHL teams.

- WE ACTUALLY HAVE A FUCKING FORECHECK HOLY SHIT. WOW its crazzy what happens when you actually forecheck the a team with more than just 1 player, you actually spend time in their zone instead of yours and rack up shots, wow what a concept.

zroid

Banned

-The dmen actually stand up at the blue line and not back up like pussies and let the wingers in n shoot.

-The players are actually getting into the shooting lanes and blocking shots like every other normal NHL teams.

- WE ACTUALLY HAVE A FUCKING FORECHECK HOLY SHIT. WOW its crazzy what happens when you actually forecheck the a team with more than just 1 player, you actually spend time in their zone instead of yours and rack up shots, wow what a concept.

dat coaching

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

This sounds like what the Habs are doing wrong too. They fixed it all against Vancouver, let's see if it sticks.

Top Bottom