• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Marvie_3

Banned
That Toews hit was awful. Dirty, dirty play by Seidenberg. It's in the Bruins' DNA, though.

Hopefully Toews is okay/won't be out long, and Seidenberg will get a hefty suspension.

I doubt he gets suspended. It was a dangerous play but I don't think Seidenberg was trying to injure Toews. Looked more like he was expecting Toews to turn so he could hit him shoulder to shoulder but Toews never turned. It still sucks Toews got hurt though.

Sanjuro

I doubt he gets suspended. It was a dangerous play but I don't think Seidenberg was trying to injure Toews. Looked more like he was expecting Toews to turn so he could hit him shoulder to shoulder but Toews never turned. It still sucks Toews got hurt though.

It's one of those situations where he shouldn't be suspended, but if the league wants to start some kind of consistency, give him game. Looks like a fine more than anything though.

Revenant

Yup, nothing malicious from seidenberg, mostly the unfortunate side of playing a fast contact sport. I wouldn't really be outraged if no suspension came of it

Sanjuro

I'll believe it when I see it.

Damn. I thought you were a wrassebreh.

There will be no change. I missed that portion of the game, I'm at a fucking hotel, but there is a bar that has 100 beers on draft in the parking lot. Getting drunkkkk.

Secretly I like the Blackhawks. The fans who traveled have always been the best kind of cunts, and the team is probably my favorite type in the league. Hope Toews is only banged up.

Marvie_3

Banned
Damn. I thought you were a wrassebreh.

There will be no change. I missed that portion of the game, I'm at a fucking hotel, but there is a bar that has 100 beers on draft in the parking lot. Getting drunkkkk.

Secretly I like the Blackhawks. The fans who traveled have always been the best kind of cunts, and the team is probably my favorite type in the league. Hope Toews is only banged up.

What the hell is a wrassebreh?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I still think he can be a team #1 center for a playoff team just like Desharnais or Bozak is. Take away Kessel from Bozak or take Patches away from Desharnais and they get exposed. This season Turris doesn't have Babby on his line. The other season he had Alfie.

But I agree this year he doesn't look that impressive, maybe its the pressure of added responsibility or maybe its the limited talent I dunno.

Our best bet is still Zibby being our #1C as he has the tools for it other than Turris.

I agree, but Zibby needs to put it together consistently. Some games he looks dominant ad others he looks disinterested.

Wasn't picking on you about the Turris comment btw CB :p

There were many Sens fans who were anointing Turris as the #1 center of forever while Spezza was still here. I still think he's a great #2 center, and serviceable #1 center(meaning he can fill in once in a while if our true #1 is injured).

calder

Booooooooo.gif

Even worse I was just leaving. Literally putting my shoes on, they couldn't even wait till I got to the car

calder

Listening to OT on 1290. XM was the Avs radio, no thanks I'm mad enough about coughing up the lead.

Ladd with a breakaway? Damn dude woulda been nice

Sounds like Chariot is playing well

Curufinwe

Two points for Couturier and a 4-1 win. I couldn't have asked for a better game to go to. No loud and annoying people sitting near me, either.

Top Bottom