• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Witcher 3 GOTY

As it should be

I'm enjoying the salt from Bloodborne fans in the Game Awards thread today, has provided some good late night entertainment.

Yeah Witcher 3 is the logical winner I'd say. Witcher 3, MGSV, Halo 5 and Fallout 4 have all been pretty great for me. One of my favorite years in gaming. Also we need a stand alone Gwent for 2016. #GwentFor2016GOTY

Pikma

Banned
Canucks only have 10 shots on goal after two periods? holy fuck that's pretty damn pathetic

you shits will tie us on your next one

so did I

let's make out in front of everyone here

tumblr_mb87zmFcqz1qjzif7o1_1280.gif

Ah, the Leafs lost again. Oh well.

I was hoping to watch the game, but couldn't. Just caught the highlights.

Good to see Reimer only let in one goal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just finished watching the game, not even mad. Dominated the Caps completely, Holtby bailed them out and bounces were the difference.

The second time in two weeks the Habs have dominated one of the top teams in the East, while missing two of their best players, great effort regardless.

Socreges

Banned
Life is Strange is $10 on the PlayStation Store until Saturday.
I was going to buy it based on NHL-GAF hype. Then I watched the trailer. Meh.

Is the demo representative?

Just finished watching the game, not even mad. Dominated the Caps completely, Holtby bailed them out and bounces were the difference.

The second time in two weeks the Habs have dominated one of the top teams in the East, while missing two of their best players, great effort regardless.
Good thing he plays on their team then.

Quick

Banned
I was going to buy it based on NHL-GAF hype. Then I watched the trailer. Meh.

Is the demo representative?

I actually have no idea. I'm in the same boat where I'm debating on getting it based on the hype. I thought I'd give people the head's up about the sale.

zroid

Banned
man doesn't wal mart usually switch to 24h in December? I wanted to pick up Xenoblade at midnight but it's closed :(

Top Bottom