• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Stasis

Yes, great game.

Been at least 5 years since I've been here, I dont remember any names I'm seeing.

Where's bishop et all?

Bish is prolly busy working on his graphic novel and banning fools mostly, but he does pop in occasionally. I've been posting here for three years I think, though I'm mostly a lurker. Been reading for 4-5 years or so now and in that time a ton of names have changed. A lot of the most garrulous posters atm are pretty new, even compared to me.

I'm around mostly during Rangers games when I catch them relaxed at home, gotta represent when I can since I'm 1/3 of us, swimming in an endless sea of Habs/Leafs fans.

Hi!

Just finished watching the game, not even mad. Dominated the Caps completely, Holtby bailed them out and bounces were the difference.

The second time in two weeks the Habs have dominated one of the top teams in the East, while missing two of their best players, great effort regardless.

I think we could have won if Gallagher came back. Holtbae is a damn good Goalie. He's definitely in the Top Five.

Caps could definitely be our Playoff Opponent.

Line_HTX

You guys are all so cray cray about this game I think I might purchase it.

giphy.gif

LiS looks like a western waifu game based on the gifs I've seen in here.

Basically your decisions have consequences.

Razorskin

----- ------
I was at the Habs game last night, was frustrating to see Oshie with a horseshoe up his ass but was still an entertaining game.

Life is strange is an adventure game using a time rewind mechanic to affect outcomes and allow you to redo choices to see immediate effect, however you wont be able to see future effects. The game tackles a surprising number of real world very real issues (suicide, disability, domestic abuse) extremely maturely and effectively.

Your choices have visible impact on the story as you progress, though most would be disappointed that the ending boils down to only 2 endings that arent very much influenced by the rest of the game.

The game does include romance, but there are only 2 options and they aren't the forefront of the game, not at all.

Line_HTX

Totally vicious. That low-life deserved the lifetime banishment. That's even worse than the sucker punch many years ago.

What did Chris Simon do?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oscar Lindberg is the first Rangers rookie to lead or be tied for the lead among all NHL rookies in goals this late into the season since 1999-2000 (Mike York).

So that's something.

The Rangers also finally have a gap of more than one day between games for the first time since November 18. Last night's snoozefest ended a stretch of 9 games in 15 days, which is part of why I had zero expectations for that game. Next game is Sunday night against the Sens, then another couple days off before our Western Canada road trip.

By the way, if the playoffs started today...

D3oOIMP.png

Oscar Lindberg is the first Rangers rookie to lead or be tied for the lead among all NHL rookies in goals this late into the season since 1999-2000 (Mike York).

So that's something.

The Rangers also finally have a gap of more than one day between games for the first time since November 18. Last night's snoozefest ended a stretch of 9 games in 15 days, which is part of why I had zero expectations for that game. Next game is Sunday night against the Sens, then another couple days off before our Western Canada road trip.

By the way, if the playoffs started today...

D3oOIMP.png

:lol Rangers play their best friend! The Islanders!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I am really impressed with the Toronto media not being assclowns trying to perpetuate Stamkos to the Leafs.

It's been very quiet on that front.

trifelife

I know you're a little confused. Those are called fans.

fan
noun
1 :an enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator
2 :an ardent admirer or enthusiast (as of a celebrity or a pursuit) <science-fiction fans>

If there were more any of those in Arooozona, the lil' pups wouldn't be moving to Quebec. Sorry, sport.

Top Bottom