• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This narrative was entirely made-up based on Cooper moving Stamkos from center in the playoffs.

You heard it here first, Lightning insider ZeroGravity has GUARANTEED that Steven Stamkos will sign with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

I don't know about you guys but once it happens I'll be ballin' in the middle of the club with no jersey.

He's an idiot. So it fits.

image.php

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh man, Cosmic is riling up the Canucks fans, Calgary-style.

I can't wait to see his work during the playoffs as Our Coyotes ruin everyone in their path.

ZeroGravity

You heard it here first, Lightning insider ZeroGravity has GUARANTEED that Steven Stamkos will sign with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

I don't know about you guys but once it happens I'll be ballin' in the middle of the club with no jersey.
You can just have him now if you want.

What's RNHs potential now?

Plekanec is putting up the same or more points currently. I'd rather get one of their wingers, and keep Plekanec. They can have Desharnais.

In the Oilers?

McJohntheBaptist

Outside of the Oilers?

Patrick O'Sullivan

I was here when they were both posting but I've never quite sure - were Manics and Forza the same person?

I'm 99.99% sure they were friends outside of here.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
<3

Okay so Hypothetically, if we traded Plekanec +Scherbak and Maybe some other prospects like Juulsen for RNH . Would you do it HabsGAF?
This will never happen for so many different reasons. They wouldn't have signed Pleks to a short term deal to trade him, and they obviously expect AGally to be the #1 C. We don't need a center, we need a winger.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I miss Manics. :(

You can say what you want but he at least made things entertaining in here.

I remember such fond memories as him pretending to be so delusional about the Leafs that his wife kicked him out of the house.

He gave us great nicknames for Habs players like Latenstiff and Grabmyballski.

Pikma

Banned
Alright well I got Xenoblade so I'll see you guys in February

good luck to your favourite teams
I'm not in a position where I should be spending money on video games right now and I'll probably won't have enough time to finish it but fuck it, I'll bite.

zroid

Banned
Are the Oilers actually thinking of trading RNH? What the hell happened to that guy? Maybe a change of scenery would benefit him.

Flawed premise. The answer to why the Oilers are thinking of trading talented player is "because it's the Oilers".

I'm not in a position where I should be spending money on video games right now and I'll probably won't have enough time to finish it but fuck it, I'll bite.

Sweet. Let's team up and take down some dinos!

Yawnier

Banned
Are the Oilers actually thinking of trading RNH? What the hell happened to that guy? Maybe a change of scenery would benefit him.

There was a report yesterday saying that they were open to trading RNH and/or Eberle. He is a center that will get you 50-60 points so not like he is a bad player, he's only 22. He's never really been insulated by a better center with the oilers either. He was tossed almost immediately into a #2C - #1C role only a few seasons ago.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Flawed premise. The answer to why the Oilers are thinking of trading talented player is "because it's the Oilers".

Sweet. Let's team up and some down some dinos!

You can team up?

I'm waiting on stupid Best Buy who only just charged me last night.

zroid

Banned
You can team up?

I'm waiting on stupid Best Buy who only just charged me last night.

Yeah, the online stuff seems pretty cool. For the most part it's passive interaction with other players but apparently there are special 4 player missions where you can work together in real time.

Cake Boss

Banned

FUCK FAT BITCHES!

DAT 4th Line skill, Dat $2M arbitration salary!

"UNPROVEN!!" /GM MURRAY

Motherfucker is 2nd in the league in 5v5 goals for the past 2 seasons. Ahead of Stamkos, Seguin, Tarensenko and shit.

NORRRISSSONN!!! 29points in 25 games. Our other dman aren't even on pace to reach 30 points this season. Not a single one. (Need top6 forward tho)

norrison.gif

Man if that was norrisson losing the puck in the boards like that as opposed to Keith, there would have been hell raised, articles as to why he can't play defense, petitions to take away his passport and send him back to Sweden. Petitions to take away his 2 norris trophies and give them to good dephenth guyz like Dooghty and "IcantplaywithBrodinSuter". Motherfucker beats Keith and Kane on that shit.

FUCK FAT BITCHES!

DAT 4th Line skill, Dat $2M arbitration salary!

"UNPROVEN!!" /GM MURRAY

Motherfucker is 2nd in the league in 5v5 goals for the past 2 seasons. Ahead of Stamkos, Seguin, Tarensenko and shit.

NORRRISSSONN!!! 29points in 25 games. Our other dman aren't even on pace to reach 30 points this season. Not a single one. (Need top6 forward tho)

norrison.gif

Man if that was norrisson losing the puck in the boards like that as opposed to Keith, there would have been hell raised, articles as to why he can't play defense, petitions to take away his passport and send him back to Sweden. Petitions to take away his 2 norris trophies and give them to good dephenth guyz like Dooghty and "IcantplaywithBrodinSuter". Motherfucker beats Keith and Kane on that shit.

You know who I think Ottawa needs?

Roman Josi or Seth Jones. There's your Top 6 Dman

Cake Boss

Banned

Lol yeah sure well give them Melnyks magical beans as a return.

SNES dman scoring.

1- Karlsson 29 points
2- Ceci 6 points (pace for 20 points lol)
3- a bunch of shit.

Need top 6forward tho

Silexx

Lol yeah sure well give them Melnyks magical beans as a return.

SNES dman scoring.

1- Karlsson 29 points
2- Ceci 6 points (pace for 20 points lol)
3- a bunch of shit.

Need top 6forward tho

Uhhh, dunno where you've been, but it has been reported for a while now that Murray is actively looking to trade for a d-man.

Watched a bit of the game last night. Miller didn't look great, and the Sedins are the only ones showing up. Somehow, Daniel is 4th in scoring, and Henrik is tied for 9th. They are carrying this team and it's disappointing how the rest of the team isn't pulling their weight.

Without Sutter there is a massive hole in the middle, and the bottom nine looks completely irrelevant out there. At least they didn't allow a PP goal.

Preds would ask for a king's ransom for any of them.

Cake Boss

Banned
Uhhh, dunno where you've been, but it has been reported for a while now that Murray is actively looking to trade for a d-man.

Yeah when there are non available now, people have been asking for management to add defense for the past 3 seasons.

Motherfucker has just started looking last month when were getting shelled 40 shots a game. It finally opened his eyes, when its too late.

Pikma

Banned
Wait, what did MultiJhonny post last night that triggered everyone? I need to know.
A "GAAAAAAAY" gif

Dude could have potentially hurt someone's feeling, what was he thinking? We're in the XXI Century, the year 2015, the age of progress and inclusion, there's no place for jokes like that anymore.

To be quite honest with you, I felt relieved when I noticed how fast he rectified his unacceptable mistake.

zroid

Banned
That's not true.

Roman Polak is available.

some St Louis guy on Laffs Lunch was saying they like Gunnar but really missed Polak in the playoffs last year

well I've got great news, St Louis fans, you can have him back. Oh, you can keep Gunnar too.

zroid

Banned
holy shit, the Leafs two active goalies are Sparks and Bibeau right now :lol

Reimer is day-to-day, and Bernier is with the Marlies

Calamari41

41 > 38
A "GAAAAAAAY" gif

Dude could have potentially hurt someone's feeling, what was he thinking? We're in the XXI Century, the year 2015, the age of progress and inclusion, there's no place for jokes like that anymore.

To be quite honest with you, I felt relieved when I noticed how fast he rectified his unacceptable mistake.

Just hearing about this atrocity second hand made me throw up and start sobbing. I'm literally shaking right now, I don't know what to do.

I'm going back into my safe space for the rest of the weekend.

Top Bottom