• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Flyers lose...

time to rage

NRwhUug.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Watched most of the game until the middle of the 3rd.

LOLOLOLOLOL

The Blues definitely looked like a team that played the previous night. Came out strong and dominated the play, but it all ended up for naught. For what it's worth though, Phaneuf saved a goal and the defense was a bit more urgent around Sparks tonight (I think it was payback for that shit game the other night). Additionally, it was nice to see the Leafs actually bury what few chances we had as well; this has been a frustrating season thus far cause they easily should have another 4-5 points if they were able to convert just a few of those chances and if Bernier hadn't buried the team when he played.

At this point though, I think it's better we remain in the bottom of the league. Next season is where it's at with our prospects.

Silexx

Nice comeback win for the Sens. Also, X-Ray came back negative for Turris, so at least no fracture, thank god.

Also thanks to BBG for repping Snes-gaf tonight.

eyeless

i won't post the gifs dis tyme but marner with back ta back hattys and 3+2 today

for some reason they credited dvorak with a goal that he didn't even get a point on but marner is tied with dvroak for ohl scoring lead with 55 points in 24 games

1. marner ohl leading scorer
2. nylander ahl leading scorer
3. ????
4. profit??

o also we beat the blues who we couldn't beat before even when we used to score goals, dat babcock magic

zroid

Banned
Damn HNIC was vicious against Markstrom lol

aaaand I have to go to the airport in 4 hours to pick up my mom so gnight yall

played too much damn Xenoblade X today

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So, uh, Jeff Skinner is still a NHL player if anyone was wondering.

AGally with Patches and Ghetto at the end there? Wtf? Wonder if Therrien carries it over, I'd love to see AGally with Patches and X over a long period of time.

Cool to see Carr get his first goal on his first shift.

Edit: Prust is a hero

Pikma

Banned
Toronto seems to be the team that's giving the Central division a hard time barring Winnipeg and to a lesser extent, Minnesota. I don't know how they are doing it but i'm not complaining.
Stop asking other teams to do the work your own team can't do!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So, uh, Jeff Skinner is still a NHL player if anyone was wondering.

AGally with Patches and Ghetto at the end there? Wtf? Wonder if Therrien carries it over, I'd love to see AGally with Patches and X over a long period of time.

Cool to see Carr get his first goal on his first shift.

Edit: Prust is a hero

I present to you: Cracking the Nutcracker

abandonware

Neo Member
also free baertschi

Can someone relay that message to WD? Please?

Baertschi has the third best point production per 60 on the on team, yet is intermittently dumped in the press box. Here's an revolutionary idea: play him. Give him some regular line mates, let them get some rhythm going.

Sorry, (just a little) salty after losing to the Bruins. -__-

Let's get the first overall pick. We can do it. I believe.

https://twitter.com/ryanbiech/status/673375075215605764

On the right track. :)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nice comeback win for the Sens. Also, X-Ray came back negative for Turris, so at least no fracture, thank god.

Also thanks to BBG for repping Snes-gaf tonight.

Apparently Turris walked onto the Sens' plane to NYC, so if nothing else he's walking and traveling with the team.

eyeless

I'm comfortable saying the Leafs have the best forward prospect pool in the league

Definitely need to build up the defense, although it's a tricky position to predict.
maybe, i'd say we have the best one-two punch with marner-nylander, obviously because mcdavid and eichel are in the nhl now

i think the yotes have some pretty good depth forwards, it would be a hell of a thing if they ended up pulling a nordiques-avalanche and get moved and wherever they end up is gifted with a great team

how #blessed were we that this team 18 wheelered off a cliff two years in a row tho and we got two top talents

aside from the oil and the sabres we're the only ones who got two high pick top end talents both years in a row (and we got willie at 8), calgary and nyi got bennett and mdc then they fucked up and made the playoffs like a bunch of suckers

btw kinda nuts i just noticed dal colle is actually sub-ppg in the ohl
and willie is over a ppg in the ahl

bill ny looks like a pretty good pick, eh scores goals and doesn't afraid of anything

Prusty is still a Hab at heart. :)

I think our new lines should be this.

Pacioretty Galchenyuk Andrighetto
Eller Plekanec Byron
Flash DD Weise <- Reunite that line
Thomas Flynn Carr (or someone else, man does that line look disorganized without Mitchell)

Subban Beaulieu
Petry Markov
Pateryn Tinordi

Scratch Both Emelin and Gilbert. Gilbert has been absolutely awful these past few days.

imBask

Banned
missed the game last night, that first Skinner goal was a fucking beauty

too bad the Canes had no fans to actually enjoy it

Top Bottom