• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Quick

Banned

Gonna need new Nutcracker gifs like these.

milanlucic-nutcracker.gif

30db04i_jpg.gif

Zw42lhA.gif

trifelife

New low. Even for Vancouver. What are you doing Vancouver? Jesus Christ. Get a hold of yourselves.

Do you need a hug bud? Do you want to play a game? Talk about football? Tell us about your pets?

We're just bad this year. It's cute you're trying to start some kind of rivalry but this is like picking on a disabled kid. Also nobody gives a shit about your team now and forever. So chill.

Socreges

Banned
Do you need a hug bud? Do you want to play a game? Talk about football? Tell us about your pets?

We're just bad this year. It's cute you're trying to start some kind of rivalry but this is like picking on a disabled kid. Also nobody gives a shit about your team now and forever. So chill.
Easy there, trifelife

It's more like the fat kid, who lost 5 lbs over the summer, making fun of other kids for putting on weight. You're one game above .500 - stop the presses!

Vancouver fans are devoid of creativity. Cmon fellas, cracks on the Coyotes' attendance and record have nothing to do with the embarrassment which is Vancouver as a whole, not just its hockey club.

Just apologize for existing, say you'll try to do better, and let's all move on. You're embarrassing yourselves and the great nation of Cananadana.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I haven't been paying attention to Pittsburgh in the least this year. Are the Peens any good? I'm going to the game today and I need to know beforehand if we're going to get Coyote'd

Socreges

Banned
My hockey team's record and shitty attendance are not valid shit-talking points on a hockey video game message board on the internet.

Interesting approach, Queso. Very interesting

trifelife

I haven't been paying attention to Pittsburgh in the least this year. Are the Peens any good? I'm going to the game today and I need to know beforehand if we're going to get Coyote'd

Watch out for Vanaheim Canducks alumni Nick Bonino, he of five points on the year.

My hockey team's record and shitty attendance are not valid shit-talking points on a hockey video game message board on the internet.

Interesting approach, Queso. Very interesting

I guess he wants to discuss Arizona's neglect of human rights? Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his fucked up prison? The Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act?

zroid

Banned
Erie scored 5 goals last night but Strome was held off the scoresheet somehow

Meanwhile Travis Dermott had a couple assists! yay

You were here and didn't tell us?

SHAFTED

Well it's a weird story.

I was sitting there at the overpriced hipster lounge, and this guy came in.

Dude was mid 30s, had this 23 year old with him.

Guy started yapping about young chicks and condos and how he makes nice money selling cars. Said they were going to Vegas.

I say sure, I'll go to Vegas. Next thing I know, I'm rolling into this real nice, upscale place. It was amazing. Think it was called the MGM Grand. This guy pulls in this crew, and we are living the Vegas life. Go to Benihana, stop in at the NASCAR cafe for drinks. Next thing I know is that's it's 3 am and the guy says he is going to go have intercourse with his younger girlfriend.

In hindsight, should have just stayed in Vancouver.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
prust fined 5k for spearing marchand.

honestly i can't think of many better ways of spending 5k

worth it? Worth it. Heck, if I had to give 0.5% of my yearly income to spear Marchant in the dick I'd do it too

Well it's a weird story.

Guy started yapping about young chicks and condos and how he makes nice money selling cars. Said they were going to Vegas.

I say sure, I'll go to Vegas. Next thing I know, I'm rolling into this real nice, upscale place. It was amazing. Think it was called the MGM Grand. This guy pulls in this crew, and we are living the Vegas life. Go to Benihana, stop in at the NASCAR cafe for drinks. Next thing I know is that's it's 3 am and the guy says he is going to go have intercourse with his younger girlfriend.

Classic Sir Bat

zroid

Banned
Woah I'm getting all the CHL games right now on the Super Sports Pak channels

must be a free preview or something

London vs Guelph is on now

Yawnier

Banned
Woah I'm getting all the CHL games right now on the Super Sports Pak channels

must be a free preview or something

London vs Guelph is on now

All you gotta do is complain to Rogers about how shitty they are, and they will give you 3 years of gamecentre live and bunch of sport/hockey channels in the 400s

Quick

Banned
Well it's a weird story.

Did this guy sell you a car?

eyeless

good lord nylander>leivo>panik so sikk m8

marlies dominating, would be nice for bernier to get two shutouts in a row, hope they can hold on

edit; would be dope if leivo ended up being a half-decent nhler for us, he looks good this year with nylander

Yawnier

Banned
good lord nylander>leivo>panik so sikk m8

marlies dominating, would be nice for bernier to get two shutouts in a row, hope they can hold on

edit; would be dope if leivo ended up being a half-decent nhler for us, he looks good this year with nylander

Yes it would since LW is probably our weakest forward position. After JVR, there is basically nothing aside from B and C level prospects.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Turris is taking line rushes right now. Looks like he's probably in.

Rangers lines are as they appeared in practice yesterday, so it looks like we will be seeing #1C Oscar Lindberg tonight.

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
I still think Ducks make it to playoffs.
The Pacific is a dumpster fire of a division.

Hell if Arizona loses tonight and Oilers win then Edmonton is 3 points out of a playoff spot.

Quick

Banned
Marner's just fucking around in the OHL at this point. Nylander's probably ready for the NHL too.

Just a matter of time.

Just according to Nylandkaku, Marnkaku.

Top Bottom