• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

calder

Meh. Well we've won a couple of games against decent teams and our losses the past few weeks haven't been totally embarrassing so... progress?

It was nice seeing Walter Gretzky on Hometown Hockey. He's certainly aged a lot, but hopefully he has a lot of years left in him. He's always seemed like a great guy.

Also: Wow, Jackie Redmond is hot.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
With Price injured, it seems likely that Henrik with get another Vezina this season

Calamari41

41 > 38
I knew that was offsides as soon as it happened, so I never even felt happy for a minute. Joke's on you, Peens.

Lot of refugees infecting the Pond tonight.

I knew that was offsides as soon as it happened, so I never even felt happy for a minute. Joke's on you, Peens.

Lot of refugees infecting the Pond tonight.

5692.gif

I'm kinda surprised they didn't askforce lthe fans to fund it.

I remember back when Nomura was still director of FFXV/vsXIII he wanted to make those episodic. So I guess he gets his wish in a way. I like Nomura but a lot of people circlejerk him too much

It's okay though Pikma, Yoko Taro will save us all!

NIER 2 HYPE!!!!!

I'm actually okay with this.

FF7 is a big fucking game I'll wait for the complete Collection.

Yeah honestly I don't care in the slightest. I never really thought that they should actually remake it but it is still cool that it will exist but I still am way more hyped for XV even with the changes and everything. 10 years is a long fucking time even if production restarted in 2012.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually okay with this.

FF7 is a big fucking game I'll wait for the complete Collection.
I bet they don't even adapt the whole thing. It'll just be like "chapters from FFVII." Bombing Mission one, Shinra Tower, maybe skipping ahead to Gold Saucer and Cosmo Canyon, Nibelheim, etc.

Top Bottom